“Exceeded expectations and i would go back regularly”
Review of Villa Blanca

Villa Blanca
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Blanca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 335 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Camden
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The only reason we went to this restaurant is because my girlfriend (& I) watch the RHOBH and we were in LA for a short time (live in Sydney) so it seemed as good an idea as any (and Sur only had early bookings available)... Like a true reductionist I'm going to breakdown and rate our choices:

shared starter: tuna sashimi style on a rice bread crumbed thingy (7.5 out of 10).
Mains: I had prawns (BBQ style?) on a white truffle risotto & absolutely loved it (9 out of 10); GF had a standard/safe roast (?) chicken n Veg dish (8 out of 10).

Surprisingly, the thing we liked the most was the free bread that came with what I think was a diced roasted garlic, diced olives in olive oil dip that was just divine (9.5 out of 10).

cocktails were both decent I had a classic margarita (hard to stuff up) - the GF had the lychee martini which was very good.

prices were reasonable for quality of the food.

Service was solid - we booked online and there were no issues with that.

The décor was obviously white & pretty cool ...the only criticism I would have is that it's a little too busy so you don't get a natural or comfortable sense of space.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were drawn to this restaurant due to the TV Show and really was not sure on what to expect but we were not disappointed. On our first night in Beverly Hills for this trip, this was a great way to start...quality food; excellent atmosphere with just outstanding people that care about the service they give. We were impressed! There were 4 of us in our party and each had different entrees and evening cocktails all tasty and well prepared

1  Thank philfromdayton
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I brought my Aunt and Uncle to visit since we are fans of the owners show, and we were pleasantly surprised. We had lunch reservations, and although they weren't busy, I didn't have much time, and wanted to make sure we would have a table. The hostess was very nice and made sure to give us a great location to sit and enjoy the view inside and out. We had a couple of appetizers along with a pizza and a panini. The food was good and the atmosphere was nice for noon on Saturday. I am very pleased I made the effort to eat here. I'm sure my Aunt will never forget it as well.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The service is good, the staff were very accommodating especially as we had our baby with us however the food is possibly the worst I have ever tried. I took the decision to cancel our main course based on the fact the starters were so bad.
I don't understand how they could go so wrong with just a burrata and calamari! We left early and very hungry. The restaurant is also very tacky in decor! Overall very disappointing experience

3  Thank Onlythebeeest
Reviewed 26 June 2014

What a disappointment. Reviews on Tripadvisor gave this restaurant the thumbs up. The first thing I noticed was filthy furniture. Dirty white dining chairs. We sat down and the soft chair sent up a smell. The menu was aged and I opened it to find an oil stained printed page. A cocktail was delivered with brown mint in it. That was enough for me we were out of there.

1  Thank Ann G