“NY outpost in a sunnier location”
Review of Barney's New York

Barney's New York
Ranked #6 of 36 Shopping in Beverly Hills
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular boutique, with five stunning floors of designer threads.
New York City, New York
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“NY outpost in a sunnier location”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Went to pick up a present when visiting LA and had a great experince. Frangrance Counter staff was very helpful !

Visited July 2014

Los Angeles
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great shopping!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Like most of us, I do not have much extra time, so when I can go to one store and find really great shoes, suits, casual and dress clothes all under 1 roof, it saves a lot of time and energy. Barney's has it all. Their end of season sale is not to be missed!!! Fantastic prices on the season's hottest fashion.

Visited March 2014
Dix Hills, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“love this store!!!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

not sure exactly why but we love this barney's even better than the nyc store. every time we are in LA we spend a few hours there and find great great stuff. the makeup dept is always so helpful and enlightening and the shoe dept upstairs is a definite always. i have never left that place without buying things i LOVE LOVE LOVE

Visited October 2013
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Snob Central”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Let's face it. Barney's is for RICH people. If you don't look the part, they IGNORE you. Little did they know I dresses in a comfy cotton maxi dress and had a Centurion Amex in my Bag.
I shop all over the world at high end stores and dress however I like and always get respect. Not here.
Absolutely. Invisible.
Except when a Rolls Royce dropped me off, then Paparazzi sprang from the bushes outside valet to take my picture in case I was a "somebody"
What a joke.
Clearly an experience in the dark side of shallow and frivolous LA.
Great clothes, but not worth being treated like dirt over.
Your loss, Barney's. I had a lot of money to spend that day!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Lisa V
Dallas, TX
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“WHAT A GREAT STORE!”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

WENT TO BARNEY'S WITH MY WIFE. Was not too excited at first but when we walked into the front door of the store, the place was buzzing with activity. Cosmetics right inside the front door, with women's shoe dept to the right - man that place (shoes) was busy. Up the coolest staircase I have ever seen was women's clothing dept and up another flight was men's clothing. Great stuff, men's suits and shoes all the way down to t-shirts. The greatest selection of quality things I have seen in one place. Stopped in for a quick drink on the 5th floor @ Barneys Green Grass - a cool little pub. Overall, very happy my wife made me go with her.

Visited February 2012