“Good hotel for business travel....”

Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I stayed at the Mosaic for two nights after seeing reviews on TripAdvisor. Was looking for a relatively affordable hotel in the Beverly Hills area, and this by far the best rates among various choices.

The hotel is small and quaint. The staff are all very nice. The rooms are on the small side but were clean. I had some problems with my air conditioning keeping my room cool but it was manageable. Food was good - the breakfast was excellent and I had in-room dining both evenings. Parking was on the high side ($30/day) but to be expected in a big city.

This is a great hotel for business - you can get in and out very quickly. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 July 2010

The Mosaic has a lot to offer but by far the most enjoyable part of our stay was relaxing by the pool. The hotel has a great location within walking distance to fabulous restaurants and shopping but it still has a "far away from it all feel". There are secluded cabana areas where our whole family could sit and relax together. The poolside service was a really great bonus as well!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I stayed at the Mosaic for two nights for a wedding in Beverly Hills. Travelled with my wife and two children (ages 9 and 11). The staff was properly attentive. And, we had a leisurely afternoon by the pool (lunch and drinks). The entire experience was boutique-wonderful - but, much more understated than other boutique hotels. I would come back here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2010

We spent two nights midweek at the Mosaic Hotel and found the staff to be very friendly, the location to be convenient and quiet, and the room to be of superb quality. We will definitely stay again if we have the opportunity.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2010

I was in Beverly Hills for a whirlwind trip and chose the Mosaic based upon the location to my event and the fact that the price was amazing for the area. I am admittedly a creature of comfort and luxury so I will admit that I had slight hesitation about booking the Mosaic as I knew nothing about it. I was absolutely thrilled with my stay.
The house car service was a wonderful touch and they got me quickly to my venue, even offering to pick me up when it was time.
The room itself was small, but very quiet and I had a nice view on the top floor that overlooked the pool.
While the Mosaic doesn't have quite the overly indulgent feel of St. Regis or Four Season properties, it has something that so many of those lack: genuine warmth.
I will be in Beverly Hills again next month and I've already booked my stay with the Mosaic. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2010

Close to Rodeo Drive and tucked in quiet street in lovely suburban area, away from traffic and bustle. The service was excellent. Lots of staff available to help and when they did help it was done quickly and with a smile. They never made us feel like we were putting them out by asking them for assistance, even when we asked them to shop around for a good price on a hire car for us. Just lovely, highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2010

The hotel has an intimate atmosphere in the public spaces and the room is cozy and furnished with quality furniture. Bathroom is modern and smallish but fine. Within walking distance to many restaurants especially liked the South Beverly Grill nearby. When walking I felt secure. Rodeo Drive is a 10 minute walk. The valet parking is $30 but I didn't pay it and you shouldn't either. Next door is a 3 tier parking garage with $6 a day parking and the residential street it was on had meter parking all up and down it. It's a great hotel if they would wave the valet parking or at least reduce it. Also, the price of a standard room should be more in line at $165-175. Pleasant staff and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business