“Chain Restaurant Stodge”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Beverly Hills
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Chain Restaurant Stodge”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Came here for breakfast, because my partner had heard it was good. Don't think we will ever go back.
Massive portions of tasteless stodge - great if you like lots of tasteless food, but awful if you are looking for a good tasty meal.
The lattes were average, better than Starbucks, but not a touch on places like Tiago in Hollywood.
Perhaps this isn't the place to go for breakfast.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Pennsylvania, United States
“Delicious meal in the original Cheesecake Factory location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Enjoyed a delicious lunch earlier this month at the Beverly Hills Cheesecake Factory. It was mid-afternoon on a Sunday, and our party of three was seated immediately. Server Andrew was very attentive and both he and the management worked diligently with us to ensure a "safe" dining experience for my son, who has a severe peanut allergy. You'd think that a place called The Cheesecake Factory (filled with desserts, many containing peanuts) would NOT be a good dining choice for our family, but I had read about their handling of allergies and we tried it. My son declared "the best meal ever," topped off with a Godiva brownie sundae specially made for him in the kitchen so there would be no cross-contamination. Kudos to the management for giving us one of the highlights of our vacation!

“Just great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Just perfect, sometimes too crowded but just as any very good place in the world. Food is awesome, just imagine the cheesecakes. I personally love their burguers.

Los Angeles, California
“Great late night dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

My friend and I drove down to Beverly Hills just to take in some fresh air and decided to grab a late night dinner. We happened to pass many places but the familiarity of the Cheesecake Factory had us stop in. For a Saturday night, we only waited about 15 minutes for a table which seemed pretty good. We were seated on the outside patio which is small but pleasant. They have patio heaters so it was quite comfortable even on a cool evening. Our food came relatively quickly and our server was attentive. The food was delicious and I have no complaints about this place. I'll be back.

“Hold the attitude.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I admit the only draw to visiting the cheesecake chain in Beverly Hills was the promise of a predictable, familiar meal experience for my 3 road weary teens. Nope.
Waited 15 minutes at host desk to put in name while host gave directions on phone.
Waited 20 minutes for seat for 4 Thursday 830.
Waited 10 minutes for water.
Waited 10 minutes for bread.
Waited 30 minutes for meals.
Waited (in vain)15 minutes for 2nd drink and soup spoon.
Did not wait for check. Fetched myself.
Terrible, terrible service. This is a CHAIN which should have its systems in place, not arrogant, surly staff doing you a favor by doing their job.
Pass.