“Welcoming, Boutique Hotel in Beverly Hills” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sirtaj Hotel

Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Redwood City
“Welcoming, Boutique Hotel in Beverly Hills”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

My husband, two kids, and myself stayed here for only one night on our way to Palm Springs. Upon checking in, I was welcomed with a fresh-squeezed glass of orange juice. The check-in was welcoming and not stuffy at all. In fact, the entire staff (from the bartender to the housekeeping staff) was very friendly and were very sweet to my two children.

The restaurant has a Michelin-Rated Indian Cuisine Chef, but sadly, we did not partake in any of our meals since we were already booked elsewhere. The menu looked authentic and the prices were quite favorable for Beverly Hills. A Chicken Tikka Wrap was only $8!

Parking is valet only, but very fast and convenient.

Our room was a deluxe king, so we had a large room with a pull- out couch in a sitting area. The rooms are beautifully, India inspired, as is the hotel. The finishes were tastefully done and very chic.

My favorite part of our room was the Lavazza Espresso Machine in our room. This was, by far, the best coffee maker I have ever seen in any hotel room I have ever stayed in anywhere in the world!

I enjoyed our stay at Sirtaj. The entire staff was do welcoming and professional. I highly recommend hotel Sirtaj.

Stayed April 2014
Deone D, General Manager at Sirtaj Hotel, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear smithdxx,

Thank you for staying with us and providing the Excellent review! We're glad to see you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, but please plan to have dinner with us on your next visit as it is cuisine that cannot be found elsewhere.. Thanks again for your kind review, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sirtaj Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Dose not worth +230$ at all.
Tiny room with bad ventilation.
Even the A/C was leaking all the night!
I did not like the room's color " dark red " made the room small and uncomfortable!

The only plus is the staff, were very friendly and welcoming& the location..steps away from Rodeo drive.

Never back here .. With +230 $ I have a lot of better options even with extra bucks .

I gave two stars.. For the staff..and the location.

Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Frappu
Deone D, General Manager at Sirtaj Hotel, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Frappu,

We're happy that you choose to stay at Sirtaj Hotel, and so sorry you were disappointed. I'm glad you found the staff and location to your liking. The air conditioning leaking would certainly be distracting while trying to sleep and I wish we could have had that fixed before it was noticed by a guest. Please contact me when you return to the area I would like to get you in a larger room and I can assure you there will be no issue with the AC!

Until then,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Amazing location to be in Beverly Hills. You are welcomed with a smile and a fresh fruit drink. The rooms are OK in size and the decor design is good but he quality of the furnishings are only acceptable (Ikea meets the SLS). The room was dark from the small window, bad view to the next door building, the bed is below the window so the sun gets in your face in the morning. You can actually talk to your neighbor with our rising your voice (paper thin walls and floors). The bad room is nicely decorated and unique design, but the water pressure was very low in the shower. My room had no safe (major disappointment) and was promised twice they will provide one and after three days it never arrived. The restaurant is cozy, but the breakfast is mediocre.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Monsterloco
Deone D, General Manager at Sirtaj Hotel, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Monsterloco,

We appreciate you choosing Sirtaj Hotel for your recent visit to Beverly Hills. We are certainly disappointed to read you "Average" review. It appears several aspects of your stay were not aligned with your preferences and expectations, and we offer our apologies. Specifically, it is unfortunate you happened to get the room that recently experienced a safe malfunction, we have since reinstalled and again have in-room safes in 100% of the rooms. We're confident your next stay will be an "Excellent" one!

Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

A+ for location of Sirtaj Hotel. Get ready to be steps away from Rodeo Drive and the famous cafe's and shopping of Beverly Hills. This hotel gives visitors a feeling of living in a studio above the streets of Beverly Hills. I stayed in a small Queen bed room, which was quaint, and very clean. The bed was comfy and linens were soft and clean. Pillows were comfy for a great night sleep. I would visit this hotel again the next time I visit Beverly Hills. Staff was friendly and made us feel welcome.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Melissa C
Deone D, General Manager at Sirtaj Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Melissa C.,

Thank you for the "Excellent" review after what seems to be an excellent stay! We're thrilled to read during a visit from Texas you felt at home living in a studio above the streets of Beverly Hills, thank you for sharing :) We look forward to your next visit~

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

We have spent 5 days here, location is great, being ideally located close to Rodeo Drive and to the famous Beverly Wilshire Hotel. On arrival we were greeted by a glass of fresh orange juice, which was really nice :-)
The hotel gives a very private/intimate feeling about it, with a very welcoming atmosphere though once you arrived. Our room is quite small but cozy, with a v. nice bathroom.
Breakfast is ok...
The staff is very friendly and helpful, all of them!

Ps: you do need some walking to get around or just rent a car , as there is no metro connection nearby , only buses.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hajnal I
Dear Hajnal I,

Thank you for choosing Sirtaj Hotel for your recent visit to Beverly Hills, it was out pleasure to have you as our guest! Also, we appreciate you taking the time to provide your review above. As you state, we're not very close to a Metro Station (5mi), but we're steps from Wilshire where you can get a Rapid bus to the beach or downtown quite quickly. I generally recommend getting a car for at least one day as The Getty Museum and Griffith Observatory are to must see attractions on the top of the mountain. We look forward to welcoming you back!

New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

The Sirtaj is ideally located off Wilshire Blvd and Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills, walking distance to lots of restaurants and shops. It's a small hotel with just about the friendliest staff around - when I couldn't figure out how to work the air conditioning, the front desk person came up to my room to show me.

This is a small, unpretentious hotel. My room was small and compact, but it had everything I needed. It was clean and the bed was comfy - and the room was quiet. It was a perfect size for one person. I was very happy there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank constablegal
Deone D, General Manager at Sirtaj Hotel, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear constablegal,

Thank you for choosing Sirtah Hotel for your recent visit to Beverly Hills! I'm delighted to hear you found our team "friendliness around" :) It seems you were happy with all aspects of your stay, but you make no mention of our restaurant p.s. beverly hills.. next visit please have dinner with us to experience the best Indian cuisine of your life! I'm confident this was the missing piece that could have made your "Very Good" review an "Excellent" one. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Mobile
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is a Boutique hotel located on the end of a quiet residential street but literally right around the corner from the Golden triangle with Rodeo drive, etc. It is within walking distance to lots of dining, and shopping. Great location! I agree with previous comments about the excellent service and friendly staff. The valet, desk clerk and bartender were all so nice and accommodating. Everything in the hotel is new and modern.
The only negative is that the room was a little small. The bathroom is behind a swinging door on the side wall. The shower is a nice size but I was cramped with trying to do my hair and makeup in the bathroom. Otherwise, it was great. Very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The AC worked well and had a remote. I loved the espresso machine in the room! That is a nice bonus. Overall, this is a great hotel and a good value for Beverly Hills. I would definitely recommend and come back!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KBearRN
Deone D, General Manager at Sirtaj Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear KBearRN,

Thank you for sharing that Sirtaj Hotel is Wonderful! We appreciate your recent visit and look forward to welcoming you back next time you're in the area.