Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Restaurant
Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)
  • Restaurant
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)
  • Breakfast included
Kimpton La Peer Hotel(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop pooldressing areadressing roomrodeo driverooms are hugehouse carroom servicestreet noiselos angelesvalet guysfour seasonsmoment you arriveexceptional servicevalet servicehollywood signconcierge staffrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2011

This was for a friend's wedding (I'm from LA) and I normally would've never stayed here at the regular rate of $400+. But we got our wedding guest rate at $300 which we were ok with for just one night so we can stay there and not drive back home after an amazing party it was.

We were pleasantly surprised! Its a rather large boutique hotel in Beverly Hills, beautiful residential neighborhood where you can just walk on over to the real Beverly Hills.

The room is huge and I was not disappointed even w/the steep price tag when I saw the bathroom, HUGE!

Service, perfect. We were addressed as Mr. and Mrs. and had macarons and welcome letter personally delivered to our room. When I needed coffee I called from the room and they chased me down to deliver the coffee to me while I was hanging out in the lobby.

Ambiance, Angelinos will know when I say its VERY old Hollywood. Movie scripts in the bar/lounge with walk through wine cellars displayed in the lobby, dim lights...VERY romantic.

My friend's wedding was on the rooftop, GORGEOUS and so romantic. I never knew we had a view like that in LA.

Parking, yes, its only valet and yes its very pricey. But its LA, as w/many cities so unless you are brave enough to find street parking (which I don't recommend in LA) just pay the $30 and have a peace of mind.

***Only tip would be, while the hotel's restaurant is nice, its really over priced and lacks in variety when after all LA has one of the best food in the country. Skip the hotel's restaurant and just drive over to Beverly Hills across the street and just soak yourself in the culinary adventure LA has to offer. And I can't recommend just one, there's so many!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
LermitageBH1, Front Office Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2011

Dear Cheaptravelbug,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are pleased that your friend’s wedding was such a success. Our lounge has just released an exciting new menu including some fabulous signature cocktails. This January, the restaurant will be re-launching with a new menu and name, Livello. We hope to see you there.

Kind regards,

L’Ermitage Beverly Hills

Reviewed 2 September 2011

I stayed at l'Ermitage for 11 days during my stay in Los Angeles this summer.
The hotel is very conveniently located in Beverly Hills: walking distance to Rodeo Drive, BH popular restaurants and attractions and a short drive to WeHo and West LA.

I had a deluxe room, on the 2nd floor:
-The room is quite large and enjoyable especially if you're planning to stay a little longer like I did
-The rooms definitely need some refreshing. The carpets need definitely to be changed and the bath tub was quite scratched. These aren't showstoppers, but in a 5 star hotel you expect everything to be perfect.
-The staff is great! Reception, concierge, valet... Everyone is helpful, nice, welcoming and smiling.
-The pool area has a great view over BH and WeHo, definitely nice to hang around there. It gets crowded on weekends and you might not be able to get a sun chair.
-The valet parking is expensive, above BH average at 35$/day

Generally speaking it's a great hotel, I didn't give it a 5 star rating because it lacks a couple of details to make it a "real" 5 star hotel

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geekmiki
LermitageBH1, Front Office Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2011

Dear Geekmiki,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review online. We appreciate the feedback you have given us in regards to the room conditions. We are working diligently to make sure each guest has a perfect stay with us. I will pass your praise on to our staff and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Beverly Hills.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

The room was clean and larger than most, the layout of the room with the bathroom accessed via a walk in closet behind the bed, seemed strange but worked. The room was clean and the servicing of the room was excellent throughout the stay. The location is great, but the best thing are the staff! They make the simplest thing like picking up your car from the valet a pleasure rather than a chore.

Room Tip: Light sleepers should ask for a room at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear George Best,

Thank you for reviewing our property. We appreciate the kind words you have shared amongst the travel community. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed at L'Ermitage for two nights in August 2011 and had an absolutely fantastic experience. The service is first class in all respects and the rooms are modern, well maintained, and large.

If I am forced to come up with something negative, I would say that the rooftop pool (which is lovely and has amazing views) is small and on a sunny day it is hard to find poolside seating. But that's really being picky.

The truth is, you really can't go wrong by staying at this hotel and I would return in a heartbeat. It is worthy of its #1 ranking on tripadvisor.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear JL81,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 25 August 2011

The location wasn't exactly walking distance to the shopping centers in Beverly Hills but they had a hotel car that drove you around for free! (so long as it was within 3 miles). What made the stay great was the service and people. They remembered your name, treated you with respect, and bent over backwards to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The bathrooms were large with a shower and jacuzzi and I loved their Neil George products. An overall comfortable stay.

Room Tip: We found a great deal on L'emritage through Hotels.com
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
LermitageBH1, Front Office Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2011

Dear Laila080808,

Thank you for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers. We are pleased that you had such an enjoyable stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Beverly Hills.

Best wishes,