Service, service, service that was #1. It was really outstanding at our recent 4 night stay at L'Ermitage. This was our first stay and will not be our last. The hotel is in a great location, quiet street but only a few blocks from all the Beverly Hills activity. The service was truly the highlight. From the very helpful doormen who could not have been nicer to the front desk staff, concierge, the great waiters/hosts at the restaurant for breakfast, housekeeping and poolside service I could not have been more impressed. A hotel would not make it on service alone though and in all other areas it did not disappoint. The room was large, extremely inviting, well lit, with a great bathroom (tub and stall shower) with great bath products. There was a very nice dressing area between the bedroom area and the bathroom. Entertainment was well thought out with a flat screen TV (although channels were not HD), stereo system, and DVD player. The pool on roof had great views and very comfortable chaise lounges. The restaurant, Livello, had a great patio and the food was excellent. We loved the waitstaff who clearly knew us after just a day of being there. As our daughter lives close by we plan on returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills