“Beautiful boutique hotel!”

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Beautiful boutique hotel!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We LOVED our stay at L'Ermitage! We arrived close to midnight and the staff members were as fresh as ever. Super accommodating and friendly. Our room was excellent---when we entered the room, music was playing, bed was turned down, bathrobe on the bed, water and chocolate next to bedside and a "Welcome card" addressed to me along with 2 petit fours was on side table. My 12 year old daughter said "I think they think we are someone else"!!! Super comfortable bed. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant, Livello, and it was delicious. The pool was amazing---sad we could only enjoy for about an hour. Will highly recommend hotel and WILL return!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Valerie K
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Valerie K,

Thank you so much for submitting such a lovely review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am so pleased to hear that you and your daughter loved your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your positive sentiments to the entire team.

We hope you will have the opportunity to spend additional time at our pool, on your return visit. We will have chaise lounges reserved for you!

Looking forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

With warmest regards,

L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 June 2014

L'Eermitage delivers five stars on every level. Flawless check-in, lovely rooms with all the frills, a pool/sun deck worth cancelling your plans for, a cherry house car and one of the best group of staff in the industry. I would be a fool to not shout out the folks in housekeeping as well as room service, they really are working up a storm to make things fast and flawless. Everyone at the front desk was helpful and lovely and the gents out front were the perfect send off and welcome back to/from adventures. We've found our new home in Beverly Hills, see you soon L'Ermitage.

Room Tip: Higher floor might better if you are a light sleeper. I'm from NYC so car noise isn't a both...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BigTrippinNYC
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear BigTrippinNYC,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am so delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here with us. Thank you for the kind words about our staff, I will be sure to share your sentiments with the entire team.

On behalf of all of us, we look forward to welcoming you back to your "home" in Beverly Hills!

Rockport, Maine
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I enjoyed everything about my stay at L'Ermitage. The hotel is gorgeous, the room beautiful and quiet, the staff amazing and also personable -- very kind, and not at all stuffy. Anna and Samantha at reception were especially friendly and helpful, and Dana and Christine (at the concierge desk) gave wonderful recommendations and provided great service. Valet staff was exceptional and very good-natured as well. I stayed alone at the hotel for a week, and I felt like I was on a retreat but, and this is very important, I never felt lonely.

I also want to mention something that means a lot to me as a young woman who travels alone frequently: on any occasion that the staff had to enter my room, whether delivering my luggage, adjusting the air conditioning, or bringing room service, they always asked "May I come in?" That may not seem like a big deal but it is a tiny service detail that makes a tremendous difference. My privacy, comfort, and security were clearly important to all the team members. I can't say this about too many places I have stayed. I really appreciated this kind of service -- and it was everywhere throughout the hotel.

The critical reviews, I think, come from people who are looking for a shallow adult-Disney type of "luxury" experience, such as one would find at the Montage or the SLS. L'Ermitage is not that hotel. It is understated, not showy, and it is genuine; in other words, it is luxury with tradition, true luxury. Walking through the lobby is not a performance and people do not stay here to show off. The only "scene" here is grown-ups interested in being taken good care of in a peaceful and beautiful setting, and on that front L'Ermitage earns all five stars. I can't wait to come back.

Perfect location, excellent breakfast, lovely quiet pool... ok, now I am just embarrassing myself gushing about this place. It really is that good!

Room Tip: I liked looking out over Burton Way and the hotel entrance from the 4th floor. The street is not lou...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Sarah R
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Sarah R ,

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review of L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

We are truly honored to hear that you "enjoyed everything" about your stay with us. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff. I will be sure to share your review with the whole team here at L’Ermitage.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Everything you could want in a hotel was here. Good food, great staff and beautiful rooms. Ours had a view of the Hollywood sign. From the use of the hotel car to suggesting where to go, booking restaurants, to what to see was done with no apparent effort. They have a bar area, gym, rooftop pool ( with service available ) with comfortable sun loungers. You can if you want rent a cabana. A writing desk and stationery completed our room
Great place to return and return and return to

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 21Davids22
Dear 21Davids22,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to L'Ermitage Beverly Hills many times in the future!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Service, service, service that was #1. It was really outstanding at our recent 4 night stay at L'Ermitage. This was our first stay and will not be our last. The hotel is in a great location, quiet street but only a few blocks from all the Beverly Hills activity. The service was truly the highlight. From the very helpful doormen who could not have been nicer to the front desk staff, concierge, the great waiters/hosts at the restaurant for breakfast, housekeeping and poolside service I could not have been more impressed. A hotel would not make it on service alone though and in all other areas it did not disappoint. The room was large, extremely inviting, well lit, with a great bathroom (tub and stall shower) with great bath products. There was a very nice dressing area between the bedroom area and the bathroom. Entertainment was well thought out with a flat screen TV (although channels were not HD), stereo system, and DVD player. The pool on roof had great views and very comfortable chaise lounges. The restaurant, Livello, had a great patio and the food was excellent. We loved the waitstaff who clearly knew us after just a day of being there. As our daughter lives close by we plan on returning soon.

Room Tip: 6th floor room looking north was quiet and had a nice view of the mountains but also of buildings an...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank aztraveler5210
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear aztraveler5210,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time in writing this amazing review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am so delighted that you enjoyed all elements of your experience at L'Ermitage, from beginning to end!

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Ridgewood, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at the L'Ermitage for business. The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I had a great breakfast in the outdoor patio area and was relaxed in earshot of the fountain.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear parkerw2014,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words, regarding our attentive service, room configuration and the great breakfast on our LIVELLO patio.

We hope to welcome you back to L'Ermitage Beverly Hills again soon!

Best regards,

Hawaii
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The service at this hotel is top notch...every employee, no matter what their job,,,is always willing to help. Whenever you come into contact with an employee, they always acknowledge you and jump at the opportunity to help. I have never been treated so well at a hotel. The rooms are gorgeous with accented wood, and wood features. The rooms are all large with a large living area and large bathrooms featuring a shower and deep tub for relaxing soaks. I ordered the ribollita soup from room service and it was absolutely delicious...just what i was looking for. The beds are very comfortable and they offer a wide range of custom and orthapedic pillows to suite anyones needs...i think they have 5 or 6 different offerings...now that is really service!! The gym has the perfect combination of free weights, machines and cardio.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Cooking_Hawaiian
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Cooking_Hawaiian ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

We are delighted that you had a great experience and enjoy our hotel. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff. We pride ourselves on the service we provide and I will be sure to share your sentiments with the whole team here at L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
West Hollywood
The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills
The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills
#3 of 19 in West Hollywood

Been to Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!