I stayed at this hotel for four days and loved every minute of it. Every member of the staff was courteous and professional. My room was huge with a balcony and the amenities were commensurate with a five star rating including the bedding, television, lighting, seating area, bathtub, and Ipod clock radio. I only ate breakfast at in the hotel restaurant which was, like the hotel, elegant and expensive. There is a large quaint lobby bar which is conducive to informal meetings and just relaxing.
The location of the hotel also adds to its ambiance. It is walking distance to the center of Beverly Hills but out of the congestion. It is not right in the center of everything like the Beverly Wilshire which is across the street from Rodeo Drive.
The pool is not large but adequate and on the roof with a beautiful view of the area.
There is only valet parking which is $30.
Two of the best and complementary features of the hotel which I really appreciated was i) wifi in my room, and ii) use of the chauffeured hotel car (Mercedes) to places within 3 miles. In addition, time permitting, you can arrange to have the car pick you up and bring you back to the hotel which is a service the other 5 star hotels in the area do not provide.
The hotel is a gem and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a plush and posh hotel in Beverly Hills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills