“Nice Location”

Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Nice hotel hotel, with limited faculties. Breakfast was maybe biggest disappointment,but otherwise enjoyed our stay. Rooms were a little small for an extended stay, but if you just wan't a few days in the heart of hiso land , than I think the hotel served well.

Service at front desk was efficient and helpful

Nothing really negative to say, but on the same hand nothing wow about my stay there. Could still recommend it though if you just want something convenient and easy, that has a great location.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear TravelGuyThailand,

Thank you for your review concerning your impressions about our property. We pride ourselves in continuously improving our hotel and its offerings.

Therefore, we will most certainly take your constructive points very seriously and do the necessary adjustments to elevate our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in future. Please feel free to contact me personally should you have further questions or wishes.

There are newer reviews for Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here overnight having flown from Australia before picking up a car and heading to San Francisco up the famous coast road.We found the check in staff very gentle and patient with two muddled jet lagged people. We had booked through a Sydney travel agent and prepaid and found ourselves upgraded and with a free breakfast. The room was full of light and the temperature just right. We showered and went out to look at Rodeo Drive and the surrounding streets that have featured in a number of Hollywood movies after enjoying the free coffee offered to arriving guests in the cafe downstairs which has tables out into the street. ( a great location for people watching). That night we slept soundly in the very comfortable bed. We breakfasted downstairs and then left for Hertz to pick up our rental car. I should mention that after breakfast in my still jet lagged state I misplaced either my wallet or my phone I cannot remember which, the concierge and the desk staff were so calm and reassuring about this and in the end we found it in our room. There were lots of other breakfast places a block or so away in the next street parallel to Rodeo Drive turning right as one leaves the hotel.. We would certainly stay here again if we flew to LA.

Room Tip: I suspect that the upgraded outside room type that we were given is the way to go but I also would b...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Dear PamelaBruce,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your impressions about your recent stay at our hotel.

It is a pleasure to read how our team identified your needs and accommodated you in the most caring manner. This is a true reflection of our service ethic and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed it.

Please feel free to contact us anytime should you intend returning to our hotel.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2013

A great boutique hotel in a great location and a good value for the price. We booked a package that included, in addition to a king bed room with a view on the famous Rodeo Drive, free parking (worth $30) and champagne brunch for two (worth $110) for a fantastic price of $269, which is a little more the the least expensive room alone. The service was great. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Rodeo drive.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear Amnona1,

It is a pleasure reading your comments about your recent stay with us. We are indeed strongly committed to provide excellent service and value for our guests.

I very much appreciate the time you have taken to write about your experience with us.

Feel free to contact us anytime should you decide to return. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

After a rocky start to our check in the team at the hotel worked really hard to make our stay there a good experience. I cannot fault the service provided by the staff especially Marcus at the front desk and Chrissa the manager!! They were exceptional at ensuring their focus on the quality of our stay and living up to their customer service mandate

This hotel is clean and well furnished. The rooms are of a good size and linens of good quality. We stayed in a Deluxe King sized room and were also impressed with the quality and size of the bathroom.

It is in an excellent location and has a terrific restaurant attached to it.

This is a boutique hotel and I would not hesitate to recommend staying there.

The concierge team are also easily and readily available t help with all enquiries and support.

The only recommendation I would make would be for the easy availability of brochures for visitors for things to do and places to see.

Room Tip: Would recommend a deluxe room for size. They also cater for a family of four with a Double Deluxe Ro...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear Vivian K,

Thank you very much for your very constructive feedback as well as the details you have provided.

We do have a few assets within our team and it would not be without them to create memorable moments for our guests.

We will be delighted to welcoming back on many future occasions. Feel free to contact us anytime when you plan to return.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I was recently lucky enough to spend my honey moon (I know, thanks you, thank you) at the wonderful Luxe Rodeo. Firstly, I was in a Jr. Suite, it was stunning! There is a beautiful and comfortable living room with a door to an outdoor patio which was a great place for me and wife to eat. The various valet's learned my name and room number within a day so getting in and out of the hotel was a breeze never a line and my car was always waiting for me out there! I also need to mention that there green apples, my wife's favorite, on the front desk counter, a great touch...one of many great touches at this place.

And lets not forget that this very personable and beautiful hotel is on Rodeo Drive!! On every corner you will see top of the line stores and cars and general scenery. The hotel is in walking distance of banks, shopping, food, everything so you really could just stay in the area for a few days, too. I know it may sound silly but at this hotel I felt like I was an A-list celebrity, I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that if you stay here you are living the life!!

Thanks Luxe Rodeo for greatly enhancing my honeymoon week!!

Room Tip: Jr. Suites are roomy and pretty!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Ari L,

It is a great pleasure reading your comments about your stay with us. We are committed to ensure the most memorable stay for our guests and certainly for a special occasion.

Please always consider us your home away from home when you travel to Beverly Hills.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Luxe hotel, Rodeo drive is in a very covenient location to browse or shop in a great collection of designer stores or just good stores around the block.
Taxis call but also tour coaches to the door to see the sights. Town cars can be booked at extra cost for airport pick-up where driver holds guests name. After a long flight from Europe was very welcome.
The meals,breakfast,lunch or dinner are reasonably priced and excellent.
My room was spacious enough and had a good sized ensuite with very comfortable bed and very attractive. Refrigerator tea or coffee making machine and mini bar also available in the room. The staff are very helpful and available but unobtrusive.
All of this makes a very comfortable stay. I would stay again,for sure.

Room Tip: Just book as I am sure the hotel will provide the most suitable for your requirements.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear Anne Marie M,

Thank you very much for your wonderful contribution to our hotel's representation on this website.

I am delighted to read about your rounded experience during your time with us. Ultimately, it is the team which turns our guests' stays into a memorable journey. Therefore, it will be my pleasure to pass on your comments to them as they deserve the praise.

Should you ever plan returning to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact me personally anytime.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

One cannot beat the location, price or service if your goal is to take a Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. To your left walking out the slim exit and past the Ferrari sales people showing off their best vehicles: Valentinos, Prada, Miu Miu. To your right: Gucci, Ferragamo, David Yurman. The service was very good, but without question hand-tied and shorthanded in the restaurant. Management hint: might consider adding some staff to the already hard working there. The rooms were adequate sized, very well-kept and clean. The property incredibly quiet. Completely booked when we stayed, we would not have known there was another guest but for the cramped elevator. This is the place to book if you're shopping, but not looking for luxury amenities as there is no pool, feels slightly cramped and needs more employees, but still it was an incredible bargain for the location and we would stay again without question.

Room Tip: Book the top floor facing Rodeo if you want an overhead view of the BH scene.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear beagle47,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our location and serene hotel atmosphere, which we are certainly renowned for.

We have indeed identified the requirements for additional team members and just welcomed two colleagues in the restaurant. It is our obligation to serve in a fast, personable and efficient manner.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property and please feel free to contact us anytime for questions.