“Excellent location”

Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights, it was a great location, only hotel right on Rodeo Drive. It was a beautiful hotel, friendly staff, very comfortable, valet parking. Would definitely stay here again in the future

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear lynsey34,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read about your rounded experience and look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Feel free to contact me anytime for any questions or wishes.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The location on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills is fabulous, so much to see within walking distance.
I enjoyed my stay in this hotel, the friendly staff, the elegant room, the lovely restaurant. Having breakfast on Rodeo Drive watching the passers-by and surrounded by big names of fashion stores was a unique treat. I love this place and hope to return there.

Room Tip: Rooms looking out to the inner patio are very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear CARLA C,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review you have written about us and I am delighted to see that you had such a wonderful time. Our inner courtyard rooms do indeed offer a very quaint atmosphere bearing in mind the location right in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Beverly Hills on Rodeo Drive. We continuously strive for delivering rounded experiences for our guests which we enjoy welcoming back on many occasions

We look forward to seeing you again here soon and please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or wishes.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Reception staff was so gracious and helpful, made us feel like a VIP as did the Valets who were quick and efficient. Rooms were beautiful and comfortable. Bottles of water were offered as well as chocolate at the end of our evening. Can’t miss staying here!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear 987DebM,

It is a pleasure reading your wonderful comments about your recent stay with us. I am delighted that your time with us was so rounded and valuable. It is our true commitment to ensure every guest experience being memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and please feel free to contact me personally for any questions or wishes you may have.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was such a disappointment. Where should I start...

The rooms are tiny. You cannot even open the bathroom door without pushing it against the corridor walls. Also the bathroom was really small.

The worst part though is the service. So they don't have a breakfast buffet but only a breakfast restaurant, which I find a pity, but then they even vacuum-clean 45 minutes right next to the open space restaurant while we and other guests were having breakfast! This was very loud, disturbing and unpleasant. We could not even have a normal conversation.

It goes on with daily wake up calls which I haven't even ordered, the telephone seemed to have a software problem, but the front desk did not really seem to care about that. so I got daily wake up calls which I did not want.

Those are some examples of the very poor service quality of this hotel. The staff was unfriendly and careless, and I find this hotel way to expensive for the standard they are delivering.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Dani Z

Dear Dany_z_86,

Thank you very much for sharing your initial impressions about our hotel on this forum. I believe that we had personally met on the second day of your visit where we had a long personal conversation about your time with us.

Based on your verbal feedback to me on that very day, I may kindly express my slight surprise about reading this review. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly at the hotel at your convenience.

I certainly take our guests' concerns and feedback very serious and will personally follow through on every single point outlined.

I very much look forward hearing from you in due course.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

What can I say, stayed here in January and I loved every minute. The staff was amazing before I even arrived. I had to cancel the first two nights due to snowstorms and being stuck in Toronto. They staff could not have been more sympathetic and helpful about that. The location is perfect, so much to do within walking distance. The room was so comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Mary M,

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review of our hotel. I am delighted to read how rounded your experience with us turned out to be, which is a compliment to all the employees that are working hard to ensure memorable moments for guests like you.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions and please feel free to contact me anytime personally for questions or wishes.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

On a last minute whim to do something fun for valetines weekend I decided to stay at the Luxe Hotel Rodeo Drive since I enjoyed my stay at the Luxe Hotel at City Center. Surprisingly it was a little over $200 a night. I expected it to be double the price since it was in a highly populated landmark. I booked it without hesitation. Fyi: valet parking only and was about $30. The valet parking and hotel lobby was at the back of the hotel and it was in a tiny alleyway that we couldn't find so we had to
circle around and last resort we called the hotel to guide us there. When we arrived the hotel seemed empty. It had a tiny lobby with plush couches and across the lobby was the hotel bar/luxe cafe. Upon check-in we received free drink vouchers for being hotel guests.The hotel had 4 levels and we were on the 3rd floor. The elevator had broken down and closed for repairs so we had to take the stairs. When we got to our room it was like a tiny closet. The bed was a queen and when I made reservations I made sure it was a king. I called the front desk to complain and they upgrated us to one of the biggest rooms. I don't think it was a suite but it was an acceptable- sized room with a few sitting chairs and wall to wall mirror. The bathroom was small and nothinh special about it. We had a display of chocolate covered strawberries on a plate to perhaps make up for
the inconvenience. After we settled in we went to the bar area to redeem our free drink voucher and waited for the bartender that seemed like forever until a patron told us that they did last call half hour ago. Wish we knew that when we sat down because the bar still had alot of patrons there. After that we basically called it a night. The beds were soft and comfy at least and woke up to Lamborghini racing down Rodeo. My boyfriend loved it. We had a nice view of the shops. Our hotel was next door to my favorite store Michael kors. Overall it was a decent stay at a grand location. Would I stay here again? Maybe. I think they need to make rooms a bit bigger they are too small for the price plus valet. I think we got lucky with price and room upgrade but don't think its worth the price for a tiny room even though its on Rodeo.

• Stayed: February 2014
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Lisajoyce2020,

It is a great pleasure to see how much time you have taken to write about our hotel in such detail and I appreciate your feedback.

Whilst our building is a historic and we can only do amendments to a certain extent, we are very committed to compensate with personalized service expectations we create for our guests. It is our utmost commitment to our guests staying with us. There are various different room categories and also sizes, which I would like to show you personally upon your next stay. I am sure there is the perfect solution which will enable you to have nothing but wonderful memories of your time with us.

Please contact me personally upon your next trip to Beverly Hills and I will be delighted to assist you with your stay. I look forward hearing from you.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Service was exemplary and very professional! Oscar, the valet was beyond gracious and was more than willing to point us in the direction of a great restaurant for dinner; which he made the reservations for! Excellent staff and service. Unfortunately our room view was less than desirable but our bed was amazing and comfortable and the room was tastefully stylish fitting all of our needs!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank johnsharpe1970
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear johnsharpe1970,

Thank you very much for the review you have left on our page in relation to your recent stay with us. It is our strong commitment to excellence to ensure every guest experiences a memorable time in our hotel. Due to the historic nature our infrastructure is something we are unable to influence a lot where we strongly drive on the compensation through impeccable service and also a clean and welcoming atmosphere. Among many stars within our team, Oscar surely stands out to be one of them and he is proud to be mentioned on this forum.

We look forward to welcoming back on many future occasions.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
SIXTY Beverly Hills
SIXTY Beverly Hills
#8 of 15 in Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton
#9 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Beverly Hills Hotel
The Beverly Hills Hotel
#1 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Central L.A
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#6 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel? Share your experiences!