“Great location and first class service”

Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed for 1 night at this hotel. Immediately upon arriving I felt like the service was that of a 5 star property and was very impressed. Beverly in particular was very friendly. Despite arriving a number of hours before check-in she did her best to find a room and enabled me to check-in 2 hours early. Upon entering the rooms I shortly received a telephone call from Beverly asking whether she could be of any further assistance and whether I was happy with the room selected for me.
I found the hotel to be a little over-priced given the size of the rooms and the limited hotel facilities. For $200 a night this hotel would be perfect, however for $320 it is over-priced and would be the only reason I would not return. You are literally in the heart of Rodeo Drive when you step out of the hotel with easy walking distance to many shops of course, a great deli, starbucks and more.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Carla123
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Carla123,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel being a historic part of Rodeo Drive's development. We indeed have a lot of very talented employees amongst our team who make the experience memorable where Beverly is certainly one of.

Whenever you wish to return we look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions. Feel free to contact me personally so that I can outline the different room categories in different sizes and price points when you plan to do your next trip.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Luxe is a nice little boutique hotel in an awesome location, right on Rodeo Drive about a 3 minute walk from Wilshire Boulevard. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff is welcoming, friendly, and gracious. The amenities are what you'd expect from a more expensive hotel - free wifi, awesome bed, chocolates at night.There are a restaurant and a bar on site, as well as a tiny exercise room. There's no pool, but there is a nice terrace. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Go for the upgraded king, it's just a few dollars more and you get a balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear KayMccor,

It is a pleasure reading about your excitement on your recent stay with us. We are indeed very pleased about our location where are working very hard to create a synergy with our hotel experience being the only one on Rodeo Drive. There is indeed a lot of nice features we are offering in order to provide the most memorable time for our guests.

Feel free to contact me anytime should you wish to stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights, it was a great location, only hotel right on Rodeo Drive. It was a beautiful hotel, friendly staff, very comfortable, valet parking. Would definitely stay here again in the future

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear lynsey34,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read about your rounded experience and look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Feel free to contact me anytime for any questions or wishes.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The location on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills is fabulous, so much to see within walking distance.
I enjoyed my stay in this hotel, the friendly staff, the elegant room, the lovely restaurant. Having breakfast on Rodeo Drive watching the passers-by and surrounded by big names of fashion stores was a unique treat. I love this place and hope to return there.

Room Tip: Rooms looking out to the inner patio are very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear CARLA C,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review you have written about us and I am delighted to see that you had such a wonderful time. Our inner courtyard rooms do indeed offer a very quaint atmosphere bearing in mind the location right in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Beverly Hills on Rodeo Drive. We continuously strive for delivering rounded experiences for our guests which we enjoy welcoming back on many occasions

We look forward to seeing you again here soon and please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or wishes.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Reception staff was so gracious and helpful, made us feel like a VIP as did the Valets who were quick and efficient. Rooms were beautiful and comfortable. Bottles of water were offered as well as chocolate at the end of our evening. Can’t miss staying here!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear 987DebM,

It is a pleasure reading your wonderful comments about your recent stay with us. I am delighted that your time with us was so rounded and valuable. It is our true commitment to ensure every guest experience being memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and please feel free to contact me personally for any questions or wishes you may have.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was such a disappointment. Where should I start...

The rooms are tiny. You cannot even open the bathroom door without pushing it against the corridor walls. Also the bathroom was really small.

The worst part though is the service. So they don't have a breakfast buffet but only a breakfast restaurant, which I find a pity, but then they even vacuum-clean 45 minutes right next to the open space restaurant while we and other guests were having breakfast! This was very loud, disturbing and unpleasant. We could not even have a normal conversation.

It goes on with daily wake up calls which I haven't even ordered, the telephone seemed to have a software problem, but the front desk did not really seem to care about that. so I got daily wake up calls which I did not want.

Those are some examples of the very poor service quality of this hotel. The staff was unfriendly and careless, and I find this hotel way to expensive for the standard they are delivering.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Dani Z

Dear Dany_z_86,

Thank you very much for sharing your initial impressions about our hotel on this forum. I believe that we had personally met on the second day of your visit where we had a long personal conversation about your time with us.

Based on your verbal feedback to me on that very day, I may kindly express my slight surprise about reading this review. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly at the hotel at your convenience.

I certainly take our guests' concerns and feedback very serious and will personally follow through on every single point outlined.

I very much look forward hearing from you in due course.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

What can I say, stayed here in January and I loved every minute. The staff was amazing before I even arrived. I had to cancel the first two nights due to snowstorms and being stuck in Toronto. They staff could not have been more sympathetic and helpful about that. The location is perfect, so much to do within walking distance. The room was so comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Mary M,

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review of our hotel. I am delighted to read how rounded your experience with us turned out to be, which is a compliment to all the employees that are working hard to ensure memorable moments for guests like you.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions and please feel free to contact me anytime personally for questions or wishes.