“nice to enjoy the luxe side of L.A”

Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 1 September 2014

liked to stay at the bar to a happy hour, near fashion shops and restaurants. Calm and nice to walk . Easy to rent nice cars near the hotel; the food is good and the breakfast is very good. many options to choose and if you dont- wanna there is a nice italian near to have a fresh orange juice and fresh bread.

Room Tip: not necessary
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Chrismco,

It is a pleasure reading your feedback about our hotel and we are dedicated to excellence throughout all our areas. We do indeed have a very attractive Happy Hour offering as well as our food menu constantly improves.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions and feel free to contact me personally anytime.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

This hotel was very nice and in a beautiful location in the poshest street in LA. However it cost us a lot more than we expected! Tax wasn't included in the advertised price, neither were parking (30$ per night plus tax) or breakfast (17$ plus tax). In total we paid 400$ for one night instead of the 250$ we expected to pay!!! I guess you need to be rich to stay in this one.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear HappyZen,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your stay with us. I am sorry you were unaware of the entire cost range affiliated to our hotel on Rodeo Drive. Should you have further questions you are most welcome to contact me personally anytime.

In the meantime, I would be delighted to welcoming you back and please be so kind to review our website as we have a lot of very attractive packages available where a variety of such items are included.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Hotel is amazing!! Rooms are a good size, nicely furnished and clean. A professional and up market hotel for a reasonable price. On site valet parking with back alley access, no parking at front of hotel. Got a little lost and confused when I first arrived. I suggest phoning ahead and confirming the correct address for the back access alleyway. Front desk, concierge and valet were very helpful and quick responding to any request, I always encountered a happy and smiling face, couple of staff members actually remembered my name and greeted me personally. Breakfast was always delicious each morning, had this included in my package.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ryan L

Dear Ryan L,

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful review about your recent stay with us. I entirely understand the situation with finding the Valet Parking entrance where all businesses represented on Rodeo Drive including ourselves have the parking on the rear side in order to sustain the street's residential flair. We are doing our best together with our Doorman to assist our guests most promptly and conveniently.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a wonderful and memorable time with us and I look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

A very nice hotel, cozy. Great location, walking distance to the best restaurants, close to shopping. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rodeo Café charming, with good food and service. had a very good time there. will certainly return.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear alejandro y,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review about our hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our facilities, the location and also the personable service we provide to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions and please do not hesitate to contact me anytime for questions or wishes.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Luxe Hotel August 2014 with my wife. The location of this hotel is excellent, on Rodeo Drive. The hotel itself is well appointed, with everything you need. The rooms are kept extremely clean and you can tell they take pride in the hotel. Had breakfast each morning out the front, great for people watching. The staff were always pleasant. I would certainly recommend this hotel and will stay there again next time I am in Beverly Hills.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cowboyduke31

Dear Cowboyduke31,

It is a true delight reading your feedback about your stay with us. We are indeed dedicated to provide a seamless and memorable experience to our guests. I am glad that you found a home in Beverly Hills for all your future stays.

Feel free to contact me anytime should you ever have questions or wishes.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This hotel is amazing at many levels. Location just perfect on rode drive. The staff are so friendly and professional. smoothest check in and check out and service providing i have ever had. The room was amazing, spacious and we had a a junior suite and a small patio in front of us which was a nice surprise. we asked for a roll on bed it was in no time available. We had a reservation and we needed to leave our luggage for the weekend and they were very understanding about it. At the front desk and the concierge, we had help and immediate assistance in whatever we asked fro: a hairdresser, a taxi, an airport cab, instructions. The breakfast was very nice and good. housekeeping was impeccable. The sheets, the towels are new and smell so neat. also all service in room service and in room dining was just perfect. they deserve every penny paid. I had only one small comment. we had one big bed and one part of the mattress was very hard and another side very low it seems the clients used one of the sides more than the other.

Room Tip: Junior suites come with a sitting room and a patio.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear lelou18,

I very much appreciate taking the time to write this very detailed feedback about our hotel on this page. I am delighted to read about the wonderful experience you had during your time with us. We constantly strive to improve and be better than we were the day before. I also appreciate your comment about the mattress, which will certainly be taken very serious and implemented with immediate effect. Let me know whenever you wish to return and we look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed 3days last week by four of our family. The location is very convinient for shopping, dinner and sight-seeing to Holliwood. The food is very good. The staff are very nice and helpful and professiona. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear ISho2014,

It is a pleasure reading about your wonderful experience with us during your recent stay. We have worked very hard to make our hotel very special in all aspects to exceed the expectations aligned with our very prominent location. Also, our food offering has been refined a lot in recent months and I delighted to read that you enjoyed it.

Let me know if you have any further questions or wishes and we look forward to welcoming you back on many occasions.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
#12 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Central L.A
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

Been to Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel? Share your experiences!