“Take me back !”

The Beverly Hills Hotel
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Had a wonderful time at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. Even my husband thought it was money well spent. Room was beautiful and very clean and had every amenity that you would need. Had dinner at The Polo Lounge. Food was excellent and a very relaxing atmosphere. Great booths and there was a piano player. My husband was joking about the cost of getting into your room because he was always tipping someone. Everytime you turned around there was someone there to help you. Staff was very professional and seemed to really enjoy their job. Room was just done over and it was magnificent. I have travelled all over the world and will definitely will be returning. Also enjoyed being in a low rise hotel. We were on the top floor 3rd. So we were able to walk up and down. Grounds were beautiful.

1  Thank mrsboo24
TheBeverlyHillsHotel, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear mrsboo24,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at The Beverly Hills Hotel. I am thrilled that you had a wonderful time with us and will definitely be returning to visit us again. It's also great to know that you were able to enjoy the hotel's lush grounds and the legendary Polo Lounge. I will be sure to share your kind words about your service experience with our team.

We look forward to your return...hopefully it will be very soon

There are newer reviews for The Beverly Hills Hotel

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was hesitant to stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel- i was looking for a really 5 star, luxurious property and i have to say I was a little hesitant bc the building looked a little old and a little too pink..From the outside it just didn't quite have what I thought i was looking for. I'm glad i read the reviews on TA and decided to stay there bc it was just perfect. The hotel has such a great old world feel- old hollywood at it's finest. Our room- one of the renovated ones- was perfection- large, every amenity, plush towels and robes, new TV, great sitting area- everything electronic. Really, I was so pleased. We have stayed at St. Regis, Ritz Carlton, Four Season properties and this matched them all. Service was an A plus.From the front desk to house keeping, to the concierge to the pool attendants, they really could not do enough for you here.
And, if you're in LA and you really want to literally bump into MAJOR stars, this is the place to go. In our 4 days there, we ran into 6 very major stars both at the Polo Lounge and by the pool. No one bothered them (including me) but it was really cool seeing one of my favorite actors of all time and one of my favorite musicians of all time AND one of my daughter's favorite musicians of all time all in one place!
I can't say enough good things about the Beverly Hills Hotel. If I ever come back to LA this is definitely where i will stay.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the renovated rooms! I didn't see the bungalows but they seemed nice too!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank macamc

Dear macamc,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am thrilled you decided to give us a chance and didn’t let the pink paint scare you away! It's wonderful to know that you enjoyed everything…from your renovated room, to the service, to the overall experience (complete with a few celebrity sightings ... this is always great fun!)

And it's great to know that you will stay with us again during your next visit to Los Angeles. We hope it will be soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had a beautiful meal at the Beverly Hills Hotel when we were staying in Beverly Hills. The food was lovely and the staff were wonderful. They knew we were celebrating our anniversary and a birthday so they presented us with a dessert which said congratulations for both occasions. It was very thoughtful They also presented us with a timeline of the history of the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel for a meal.

1  Thank Eddie59
TheBeverlyHillsHotel, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Eddie59,

Thank you for reviewing your recent dining experience at The Beverly Hills Hotel. We are thrilled you decided to celebrate your special occasion with us…and happy to hear that we were able to make it extra special for you.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is what a luxury hotel stay should be like. Impeccable rooms, beautiful swimming-pool and nice restaurants: the Polo Lounge and the Bar each provided a very relaxed yet vibrant atmosphere which we really enjoyed (staff are fantastic and service is exceptional).
We loved staying here and hope to come back again

Dear ghcomments,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us…from the rooms, to the pool, to your dining experiences.

We very much look forward to your return…and hope it will be soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for three nights at the start of our three week California trip. I honestly can't fault it... The location is great, central yet quiet. We booked a premier room, which had a king size bed for my husband and I and a double sofa bed for our 9 year old twins. Whilst our bed was very comfortable, had our twins been a year older they would have struggled to both fit on the sofa bed, something worth bearing in mind if you're travelling with slightly older children. Whilst the hotel has a couple of famous bars, I have to be honest and say that my husband and I didn't feel compelled to go there just because the clientele was slightly older. My highlight was the pool and the restaurant by the pool which opens at 10 and serves breakfast and lunch (not sure about the dinner). It is reminiscent of some of the private beach clubs in the South of France but with better service and more child friendly. All in all this is an excellent and iconic hotel, it is very traditional so if you do want something more trendy in a less formal area try the Mondrian in West Hollywood which we stayed at the last two nights of our holiday.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janine M

Dear ne M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your recent stay at the Pink Palace. It is lovely to hear how much your family enjoyed their stay with us. The Cabana Cafe is a great option for families and it provides a wonderful alfresco dining experience…I am glad it was the highlight of your stay.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel this summer season.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I love this hotel, we have stayed hear several times over the years and it never changes, the service is amazing , the staff really can't do enough for you , the rooms are beautiful and the hotel is very clean and off course it's True Hollywood Glamour,

The pool area is beautiful and it's lovely to sit by the pool and have a G & T ( an expensive one , but what do you expect you are in the best hotel in LA) and watch the sun go down.

The spa is also very good all the therapists are amazing.

I really can't say enough, that's why I'm going back to stay in June and I can't wait

Room Tip: They are all very good
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
TheBeverlyHillsHotel, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear JillyB371,

Thank you "loving" us, and for your kind words about The Beverly Hills Hotel. It's great to hear that you consistently find our service
"amazing" and our rooms "beautiful" and clean. One of the things that makes the hotel so special is its authenticity and ties to Hollywood royalty. From the legendary pool to the iconic Polo Lounge to the historic bungalows, we feel a tremendous responsibility to preserve and maintain the hotel's storied heritage.

It's also wonderful to kow that you enjoyed your experience in our La Prairie Spa. We are so pleased that you will be returning in June,
and we look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Simply put, amazing, just amazing,,,, every detail is thought of, nothing is too much trouble, everything can be arranged.
The rooms are perfect, space and complete comfort, the bathroom was bigger than most London hotel rooms - I DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE

Room Tip: There is no such thing as a room to avoid here,
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CraigMuss

Dear CraigMuss,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the hotel. It's wonderful to know that you found every aspect of your stay to be "amazing." Who could ask for more than that?

We too are sorry you have to leave, but of course you can always return! We look forward to welcoming you back to The Beverly Hills Hotel soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#1 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Westside
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton
#7 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to The Beverly Hills Hotel? Share your experiences!