“Good Hotel....good location”
Review of The Beverly Hilton

The Beverly Hilton
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 13 April 2011

Stayed here with my fiance while he was on business. He is a regular guest here, and this visit was extremely disappointed to get a "lower end room". That being said, the hotel has some great qualities

- Gym is a precor gym- new equipment, weights, cardio etc. and has TV's on all cardio. More machines than the average hotel....but this IS Beverly Hills.
- Great Toiletries....but you have to ask for them to be refilled
- Our room rate came with the buffet breakfast....VERY nice buffet by hotel standards, and nice touch to be able to eat outside
- Great location- Walkable to almost everything
- Easy drive up to Runyon Canyon for some exercise

The pool area is "Old World Hollywood" Small, but adequate. It is a courtyard style....so you need to keep moving for the sun to shine on your chair.

All in all, nice hotel. I'd skip Trader Vic's if I went back, Grossly overpriced and not impressive....

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 April 2011

We stayed at the Beverly Hilton for 2 nights @ the beginning of April...We had originally book a standard room but paid for an upgrade to a 1 King Bed Junior Suite...

When we arrived in our room we were a little bit disappointed that the lounge wasn't separate from the bedroom, but saying that it was a lovely large room which accommodated our 3 large suitcases...

The house car was awesome...Alex our driver took us & picked us up from our dinner reservation, so we didn't have to book a taxi...

We were very happy with our stay & we would defiantly stay there again....

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Bondcats9
Reviewed 8 April 2011

The Beverly Hilton is a class act. I really enjoyed my stay here, would come back again in a heartbeat. Except for the fact that I felt like I had to tip (heavily) the staff, I enjoyed their professionalism and their assistance. I'm a bit of a rebel, so if I feel like I have to do something, I resist! If you want to escape from everything for a few days, this is the place to stay for sure. You will be very glad you did.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2011

On arrival not even a hint of help with luggage. There was som function on and everyone was preoccupied with it. We were offered an upgrade costing an extra $40 per night and that was all the check in staff were concerned about. Small room, safe did not operate, phone was out of order. The smallest bathroom of any hotel I have stayed at. It has seen its best days. You have to put up with countless people drinking in the foyer as it obviously holds many functions, in fact it was a little concerning on the afternoon evening of our last day - an Israeli/American gathering with security everywhere. You don't want this when you are on holidays. Ate in the restuarant one evening and asked for the food to be removed as it was stone cold. It has definitely seen its best days.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rossco10
Reviewed 26 March 2011

From the moment we arrived at the hotel it was really disappointing. We had to wait at least fifteen minutes before we got checked in, only to be told by a incredibly rude and unhelpful staff member that our room was not ready. When we asked when it would be ready the response was simple 'Don't know, someone is still in it and housekeeping need to clean it'. We were not even offered another room or any options as to what we could do whilst we waited for an unspecified amount of time for our room! After he spoke with his supervisor they put us in another room which overlooked the pool, aside from the fact it was tiny and barely had enough room for our family it was also above the nightclub which kept us awake every night. On one day after housekeeping had cleaned our room, one of them left medication on our floor which did not belong to us. The Concierge staff were really unhelpful and wouldn't offer any help as to where I could purchase diapers for my daughter and were responsible for a tour operator being told we were not downstairs waiting for them even though we were standing in their line of sight. The whole experience at the hotel was miserable, my family likes to stay in luxury hotels whilst vacationing and this hotel was anything but the five star hotel they claim to be. Will never stay in any Hilton ever again!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2011

it was a very classy stay, prefect location. loved the entrance & the lobby. make sure you get it with breakfast. avoid lower floor so you don't get the lobby roof view.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2011

The Beverly Hilton is "oh -so-Hollywood"!! This Hilton branded property is home to many annual red-carpet events (Golden Globes) and the set of as many movies and tv series. The opulence of this hotel greets you as soon as the sliding doors open. The tailored front desk staff are friendly, quick and efficient.

Spending a little time in Beverly Hills? The Beverly Hilton is the ideal location. Smartly situated at the intersection of world-famous Santa Monica and Wilshire Boulevards and a mere three blocks from Rodeo Drive, The Beverly Hilton is just minutes from Hollywood, downtown and the beaches.

Confession: My favorite part of the hotel is the bed. I know, I know...with such a historic landmark and elegance all around, how does bed find its place in this post?? Ladies and gentlemen, the beds at the Beverly Hilton are pure luxury. After my first night and a very restful sleep, I openly professed my love for that bed and wanted to know who manufactured such slumber deliciousness. I jumped up and pulled back the fitted sheets and looked for a label. Aha..."Sealy's The Beverly Hilton Plush...Made Expressly for The Beverly Hilton". How super chic??? They have pillow-top mattress made just for hotel. Love and got to have it!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
SIXTY Beverly Hills
SIXTY Beverly Hills
#9 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Beverly Hills Hotel
The Beverly Hills Hotel
#1 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Hollywood
The Hollywood Roosevelt
The Hollywood Roosevelt
#16 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to The Beverly Hilton? Share your experiences!