Stayed here with my fiance while he was on business. He is a regular guest here, and this visit was extremely disappointed to get a "lower end room". That being said, the hotel has some great qualities
- Gym is a precor gym- new equipment, weights, cardio etc. and has TV's on all cardio. More machines than the average hotel....but this IS Beverly Hills.
- Great Toiletries....but you have to ask for them to be refilled
- Our room rate came with the buffet breakfast....VERY nice buffet by hotel standards, and nice touch to be able to eat outside
- Great location- Walkable to almost everything
- Easy drive up to Runyon Canyon for some exercise
The pool area is "Old World Hollywood" Small, but adequate. It is a courtyard style....so you need to keep moving for the sun to shine on your chair.
All in all, nice hotel. I'd skip Trader Vic's if I went back, Grossly overpriced and not impressive....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With expansive views and inviting living spaces, the Beverly Hilton's inspired guest rooms express the best of relaxed, California living. Choose a spacious Wilshire Tower room, a poolside Cabana room, or a secluded Oasis room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Beverly Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beverly Hilton Hotel Beverly Hills
- Hilton Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hilton Hotel