“Well worth it!”

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Auburn, Indiana
“Well worth it!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We had never been to Beverly Hills so we chose this hotel as we are Gold members of their rewards program. We had a one night stay as part of an overnight layover from Tahiti on November 20th. We were more than impressed with this stay and only wished that we could have stayed a couple more nights.
I first want to thank Yamileth for all of here help at check in. She was so awesome. We can not thank her enough. Employees like her are the reason that I am loyal to this brand of hotels.
The lobby of the hotel was pretty amazing. Very clean and bright. It is one of those hotel lobbies that you would actually want to hang out in.
The room was pretty impressive as well. The bathroom comes with a TV which I really like. The bed was very comfy.
We did order room service. It was fast and really good. The man that delivered the food was very friendly even with it being 3 a.m.
I recommend this hotel if you are staying in or near Beverly Hills.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sigs99
BeverlyHilton, Public Relations Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Thank you for your review! We will certainly share your positive feedback with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back for a longer stay next time!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (616)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Santa Monica, California
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed at the Beverly Hilton on November 22, the first night of our 40th wedding anniversary celebration trip and our second time at this hotel. We love this hotel's "retro charm" - think 1960's Hollywood with updated amenities! Everything was great - the room, the restaurant, the staff. We will return, hopefully soon!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ericcshafer
BeverlyHilton, Public Relations Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Congratulations on your 40th wedding anniversary! Thank you for choosing to celebrate this milestone with us. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on future special occasion!
New York
Reviewed 24 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I always take the Beverly Hilton for business, as it provides so much convenience and ease. Between all the amenities and the location, I can't think of a better place to stay in LA. Great staff/service

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
BeverlyHilton, Public Relations Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Peter, thank you for choosing The Beverly Hilton on your business visits to Los Angeles. We are pleased to be able to provide you with services and amenities to ensure a pleasant stay every time.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Was excited to stay here on our recent trip but once we arrived was disappointed. Our room was on the 2nd level and the room itself was clean and well decorated but our balcony had 6 foot high walls on all sides so no view! Having to wait 10 days to have our holding deposit refunded just topped off my disappointment!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We sincerely apologize that you were not able to enjoy a view from your room. For the best views of the city, we do offer a collection of Suites on our 8th floor with upgraded amenities and unobstructed views of the surrounding area.
Londra, Regno Unito
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Good hotel for service and location. Just a short walk to Rodeo Drive.
Front desk and Concierge really, really good.
Breakfast was ok. Really small buffet. The waiter didn't inform me that there was an extra charge for omelette...
I will definetely come back but I will not have the breakfast.

Room Tip: I had a room facing holliwood sign!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing The Beverly Hilton. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay overall and thank you for sharing the challenge you experienced at breakfast. We will use your comments as part of our ongoing service training. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Richmond, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Overall a lovely hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Elegant lobby, good location, excellent fitness room, and the restaurant has a good selection of options. I would have given excellent except for being able to hear the people 7 floors down in the open pool/bar/restaurant area at 2245 one night, and except for being able to hear my neighbors tv and wake up call through the closed adjoining doors of our rooms.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

BeverlyHilton, Public Relations Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Elizabeth, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and apologize for the noise disruptions you experienced. Our goal is to ensure each guest has a hassle-free stay, and we appreciate you taking your time to write a review and suggest areas of improvement.
Sydney
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I am frustrated when a hotel advertises and publishes images of refurbished rooms but only half the hotel is refurbished.
On arrival I was asked if I would like to carry my own bags. What?
The receptionist pointed out that my room was not refurbished, but for an additional $25 per night I could upgrade. What? Whatever happened to truth in advertising?
The upgraded room overlooked the car park, but when I protested, I was offered a better room. Reception explained that because I had booked the room through Priceline, I would only be given the minimum required. No refurbished room, even though there were plenty of refurbished rooms available, and not even a tea or coffee machine in the room, just the bare bones minimum.
Added to this was inattentive restaurant service and an overcooked main course that had to be sent back to the kitchen. No smiles, greetings or eye contact from service staff in general.
On being asked about my stay on checking out, I told the receptionist that I thought the hotel was very average, which resulted in a lecture by the Reception Manager who kept insisting that I would receive no refund (which I had not asked for).
The only saving grace in this hotel stay was the excellent service from the duty concierge James, who went out of his way to assist me with a taxi. James was truly outstanding.

Room Tip: Confirm whether the room you book will be refurbished, and if not, stay elsewhere. Oh, and don't...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Audi1978
Our goal is to have each guest have an enjoyable stay, and we appreciate you taking your time to write a review, as well as sharing with us areas that may need improvements. Our rooms are currently being refreshed to enhance our overall guest experience.
We regret to hear about your disappointment during your stay and extend our sincere apologies for the challenges that you experienced. We are glad, however, that James was able to assist you. We hope you return and provide us with another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#5 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Beverly Hills Hotel
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#2 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Central L.A
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

Been to The Beverly Hilton? Share your experiences!