“Great Service!”
Review of The Beverly Hilton

The Beverly Hilton
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I so enjoyed this visit to the Beverly Hilton, largely based on the extraordinary service I received from the moment I arrived at the valet to the moment I departed. A joyful, helpful, lovely staff led to a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
BeverlyHilton, Public Relations Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Lynn, thank you for your comments. We are delighted to hear our team was able to provide you with extraordinary service and look forward offering you another exceptional stay in the future.

There are newer reviews for The Beverly Hilton

Reviewed 23 December 2013

My husband and I spent five nights at this beautiful hotel, and were highly impressed with the whole experience. The staff were friendly, helpful and highly professional. The food and wine at the restaurants and bars was beautiful - very high quality (with a price to match). The room was gorgeous - spacious, with a beautiful big bathroom and a balcony overlooking Beverly Hills. We were also impressed with the gym facilities. The pool looked gorgeous, but unfortunately it was too cold to try it out.

We loved every minute of our stay at The Beverly Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing The Beverly Hilton for your visit to L.A. and for taking the time to share your experience. We are very glad you enjoyed your time with us. We hope during your next visit you will have an opportunity to try out our heated pool.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I recently stayed here with my daughter for a mother daughter get away, it was amazing and we felt very pampered! The location was close to shopping, restaurants and other entertainment. The restaurants had a nice variety of selections. The bed was AMAZING and soaking tub was just what I needed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Pam, thank you for choosing The Beverly Hilton for your mother-daughter getaway. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and found the hotel conveniently located. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

If you are looking for a swish, boutique, trendy hotel in BH go somewhere else, if you want a sophisticated, classy, polite experience in a luxury environment then come here. We stayed in a Junior Suite, which gave us enough room to relax as well as to sleep with a nice set of sofas and seats and plenty of space to enjoy them.

1  Thank Nick M

Nick, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Beverly Hilton and hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

The best part of this hotel is the valet service. I loved all of the valet staff and loved the cold water waiting for me whenever I got my car back. I am a Hilton Gold member and used points to book my room. At the time of booking, the HHonors rep upgraded me to a suite but when I checked in at noon, there were no suites available.They then offered me a 2 hour wait for the room or a Cabana room (which is the room I was supposed to get if I hadn't been upgraded.) The room was musty and smelled like mold but I was in a hurry b/c I needed to get to an afternoon wedding. When I returned, in addition to the moldy smell, there was a very loud poolside band/party so at midnight they moved me to my suite. The suite in the tower was AMAZING! I can't believe the Cabana room and the tower suites are part of the same hotel. My advice is to book only the tower room since they have been remodeled. Avoid the Cabana suites. Hilton always boasts great service for their Gold members so I'm really disappointed that they ever gave me a Cabana suite (esp when it was 50 degrees outside and there was no chance I could get to the pool). I recently went to HHonors pitch to buy more points and upgrade my Hilton ownership to Exclusive but it's experiences like that make that very unlikely.

Room Tip: Book a tower room and avoid the cabana one. The hotel is undergoing remodeling and the tower room se...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelfoodiedc

Thank you for sharing your experience. We sincerely apologize for the hassle you initially experienced, but are happy to hear that we were able to move you to a suite that you enjoyed. We will also pass on your positive feedback to our valet team.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

LA is large, shapeless, and riddled with a huge freeway network snarled in traffic but very interesting and rewarding if one can find the right haven between expeditions. The Beverly Hilton is the right haven. Peaceful bedrooms and restaurant, tranquil pool area, lounges which are peaceful and quiet most of the time because the staff deal with party and conference crowds so quickly and efficiently. A reception staff which is always determined to find guests the best possible room however crowded the hotel. Once ensconced in the hotel one can create and sustain the illusion that Hollywood is somewhere else and the city's attractions in reality - not an illusion - become well worth the time, moderate expense and effort of visiting los Angeles.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your positive feedback and hope to welcome you back during your next visit to L.A.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

If you’re heading for the City of Angels, as the Globetrotter team does quite often, then straight to the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills you go. You can hang out with the stars whom you’ll find on every floor. Beverly Hills is the epicenter of Los Angeles, and what it doesn’t have probably isn’t worth having according to the Beverly Hillbillies.

Nestled between Wilshire and Santa Monica Blvds, the Beverly Hilton is the kind of hotel you always imagined to be quintessentially tinseltown: beautifully appointed rooms, attentive staff, palm trees, huge swimming pool surrounded by Hollywood types, nearby shopping and California eateries galore. For example, The Honor Bar on South Beverly Drive sizzles-up the best burgers and awesome kale salads in town. And if you fancy an early morning breakfast with the Beverly Hills Cops, stroll to The Nosh on South Santa Monica and ask for Linda.

Before revealing the Beverly Hilton’s best kept secret, first a tip about driving the famous LA freeways where a missed exit is always a daunting experience, especially for the uninitiated. My advice: take a taxi whenever possible. Independent Taxi, 1-800-521-TAXI has kiosks in every terminal at LAX and the fare is $38.00 to the Beverly Hilton. They also have a base at the Hilton so there is no waiting for trips to the Getty Museum and beyond. If you’re hankering to drive, Budget is a stone’s throw at 9815 Wilshire Blvd and be sure to reserve online for the best deal.

Now for that secret, it’s the CONCIERGES. They know everything about everything there is to see and do and they also know what it means to be helpful, I mean like your wish is my command. Here are a few examples of how they have made my stays special.

1. Really cheap pay as you go US cell phones that allow you to stay in touch, say where you are or ring the concierge for help are available from ATT&T and T2Mobile, both a short walk from the hotel.

2. LA’s beautiful iconic train station, a set piece for many a movie and the Amtrak gateway for day trips to San Diego and Santa Barbara, is only a $1.50 ride on PUBLIC BUS 16 that stops on Santa Monica Blvd across the street from the Hilton. Be sure to have the exact fare or your change will be automatically donated to the bus driver’s benevolent fund.

3. As shopping is everything in Beverly Hills and at Westfield in nearby Century City, the hotel provides a complimentary limo service to help you empty your bank account.

You can learn how the Globetrotter team makes the most of LA at globetrotterreports.com.

Room Tip: Room with balcony overlooking the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank ManagingEditor

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Beverly Hilton during your trip to L.A. We are glad to hear you found the hotel’s location so convenient and our concierge team knowledgeable and helpful.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#5 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Beverly Hills Hotel
#13 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to The Beverly Hilton? Share your experiences!