“This is by far the coolest Indian restaurant I have been to. Great ambiance... and it looked like a lounge converted to...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chakra

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2008

This is by far the coolest Indian restaurant I have been to. Great ambiance... and it looked like a lounge converted to a restaurant. The service was spot on, and the food was absolutely delicious. I thought it was going to be some sort of fusion Indian food, but boy was I wrong. I thought Electric Karma was the best, but it has been dethroned. Highly recommended.

1 Thank fnkmaster

LA
“this Indian Restaurant is the best in beverly hill!!!}”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2008

this restaurant is the best in beverly hills! I went there for me and my husbands anniversary and it was un forgetable! the candle light dinner, the sevice was so atentive, when we arrived they had red rose pedals in our semi private cabana it was a beautiful jesture.i will definetly return there for years to come!