“Do you like Ferraris?”

SIXTY Beverly Hills
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Had an excellent stay, and was so pleased with the location, service and amenities. Cool decor too and an excellent rooftop deck and bar. If you're heading to Los Angeles for business, pleasure or a little of both, I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Great Hotel, great location and the best staff! I wish I could remember names but the Food & Beverage Manager was top notch! He knew my name after first night and made me fell like a regular! Thank U!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Location, location,location - service with a smile always - fabulous rooftop not to be miss. Lovely meals at Caufields and elegant rooms with all the comforts of home if home is very stylish and elegant which this hotel is. Our party of four had three great days in this newly renamed hotel.
So if you are coming to LA look for Sixty Beverly Hills - the name has changed but the hotel is a great find for business, shopping and an all round good visit to Los Angeles. This hotel is definitely worth seeking out on your next visit. Everyone is so very pleasant and helpful. I will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: Be sure to check out the rooftop soon after arrival - not to be missed with fab views
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
SixtyBH, General Manager at SIXTY Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Sylvia H.,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you loved our rooftop, service and location! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Best,
Dene Nui

Reviewed 8 February 2014

okay so Ive been to LA numerous times! Usually I stay in Hollywood but I decided to try something new this time..... BOY! was I impressed. First off I had a massive amount of luggage. This handsome bell boy called CodyRay from Texas helped me throught the whole process and was extremely friendly... I guess its because he is from the south! haha
My favorite person working at the front desk was the beautiful Tazy from brazil.
What a culturally impressive staff!
My room had a massive TV and I loved the dark feel of the hallways.
One more thing..... The roof is absolutly breathtaking.
Definantly coming back! The weather in LA is much better than in Yorkshire!
See you soon Tazy.

Room Tip: Ask for the Studio Kings if available! I had room 611 and was amazing.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear JasonB,

We appreciate that you took the time to do a review. I will show both Cody Ray and Tavy your lovely words!

Best,
Dene Nui

Reviewed 2 February 2014

loved this place, ultra modern while retaining a very classy feel. Everyone from checkin, bell boys and valet were extremely courteous, polite and well trained.
room: small but modern fixtures & fittings .. carpet was worn though & bed a bit hard for my liking. Huge flatscreen TV!! whisper quiet A/C was nice too.
bathroom: small, no tub but very modern and hip.
nice touch in the room was ice already waiting in the ice tub. Cork-pull & wine glasses too.
workout room, small but nicely fitted out with great views.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This was my first time at this hotel although I have stayed at their other hotels in London and New York. This experience was just a great as the other ones. The rooftop bar is fab, the hotel has an ultra modern look, dark hardwood floors, black glass. Really trendy. The staff was always nice and helpful whenever I needed something. Concierge made tons of reservations for us and always had good recos. I will return soon for the summer. Cons: wifi was slow. Pros: Location, Staff, Design, Rooftop.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My friend and I got away for a girls weekend and made the right choice by staying here. For the price of the hotel room, I feel that we got a great deal as we could walk to everything and had the coolest rooftop pool/bar at our hotel. The room was nice and comfortable. I got some great recommendations for places to go from the staff. Overall, we really liked this hotel! Thanks for a great trip

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
The Beverly Hills Hotel
The Beverly Hills Hotel
#1 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#6 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to SIXTY Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!