“Great hotel with attentive staff and perfect location”

SIXTY Beverly Hills
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Dubai
“Great hotel with attentive staff and perfect location”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I loved this hotel!
I am just back from a business trip and stayed here based on the recommendation of friends.

The staff were so attentive and gave fantastic service from the moment I arrived until the time I left. A special thank you to Melissa who gave some helpful advice on shopping districts and how to prioritize my shopping day - as the concierge was not there at the time she printed out some directions and explained the easiest way to approach my day and this proved to be very helpful to me as I had not been to L.A before.

The hotel had a great vibe - very nice restaurant for breakfast and a lovely ambiance for an evening drink or dinner. The rooftop bar is a nice bonus and the pool area a really nice way to start the day if you have the time.

I will stay here again when we visit L.A for work or play.

Room Tip: My room was on the 7th floor and had a balcony which was great to open for fresh air.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Brad C
SixtyBH, Manager at SIXTY Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear BradDXB,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, rooftop and our services! I will pass on your compliments to Melissa! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next LA trip.

Kind regards,
Sarah Blatsiotis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 7 April 2014

For Beverly Hills this was a good value and location. Stayed here 3 nights for business and found it be easy to commute to my LA destinations from here. Rooftop bar was nice, parking is $38 nightly so be aware of that but everything else was perfectly fine. I would stay here again on business.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here while on our tour of LA. Our room was magnificent, and the hotel itself is located in a great area. But nothing compares to the rooftop bar, what a nice touch to an already outstanding hotel. The staff was also very helpful, one in particular named Cody really outdid himself to make my husband and I feel welcomed during our check in, thank you! We will definitely stay here the next time we're in the states.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
SixtyBH, General Manager at SIXTY Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear HildaV,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I will pass on your kind words about Cody, and I am so thrilled that we were able to make you feel so welcome. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Loved this hotel! The decor is dark, but very classy. The room was extremely clean; the bathroom was huge; the bed, pillows and duvet very comfy; and the turn down service was a very nice touch! As a woman staying alone, it was nice to have a deadbolt on the door. Unfortunately it wasn't pool weather during my stay, but the pool is looked very nice, as well as the lounge. The staff were very friendly. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The only negative was the very poor service in the restaurant (Caulfield's) on the day I was leaving, however, the food was good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Sandra A,

Thank you for your review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, except I am disappointed to hear about the service you experienced at Caulfield's. I will be sure to follow up with Caulfield's management immediately. We hope to welcome you back soon...it is just starting to get warm enough to really enjoy the beautiful rooftop!

Kind regards,
Dene Nui
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Stayed for 6 nights at the Sixty Beverly Hills. Great location in Beverly Hills - walking distance to Rodeo, Santa Monica, etc. The rooftop pool is beautiful and a great place to lounge in the afternoon.

Though the hotel price was better than other 4 star hotels it didn't have the feel of a great upscale 4 star hotel. The room was small, and the furniture looked aged and slightly worn out. Turndown service was a nice feature though! Also, I was a bit disappointed that there was only free lobby and rooftop wifi / internet. I expect most 4-5 star hotels to have in-room wifi built into the pricing of the room.

Parking Tip - If choosing valet parking - it was 38 dollars per night. I parked 2 blocks away in the Beverly Canon Gardens Parking lot which has a daily maximum of 22 dollars. Most nights I would drive in after 6pm and leave between 8-10am costing anywhere from 11-22 dollars. Also, prior to picking up the car, you can have a nice snack / breakfast at Bouchon bakery before going to the parking garage elevator 2 steps from the bakery.

All in all - a decent hotel for the price though I expected just a little more for a 4 star hotel.

2 Thank Hongolia
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 19 March 2014

If you are planning to stay in LA, consider this hotel as an option. It is located in the Beverly Hills area, walking distance to Rodeo Dr., Santa Monica Blvd., near to well known restaurants like, Bouchon, CUT. The staff is polite and caring. The price seems to be ok, for the cost benefit of the location and other hotels in the area. The rooftop has a pool, bar and cabanas, open most of the day. The rooms are black "leatherish and woodish", nothing that drives you crazy, but for the time you stay in the room, it works well. You can use the 720 route to Santa Monica (30 minutes) or grab a taxi to the Grove (10 minutes).

Room Tip: There is free wifi at the lobby and rooftop for 24 hours. The Holywood sign is somehow visible fro...
New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I arrived to a great property on Wilshire Blvd for a 7 night stay. What an amazing stay; from the Bellman to the Frontdesk/Concierge and HSK. I do have to say that the bellman were very very nice, especially Nathan or Nate for short. He was so helpful with directions and kind. The front desk Helen she has been so sweet from the beginning when I checked-in and when I checked-out. Great hotel, decor, and location. Definitely a place to stay at in Beverly Hills. Thanks guys! We'll be back. :-)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
SixtyBH, General Manager at SIXTY Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Linaalinaa,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sixty Beverly Hills, and for your kind words about our team (especially Nate and Helen)! We are thrilled that you were comfortable during your long 7 day stay, and hope to welcome you back soon.

Best,
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
#10 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Central L.A
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

Been to SIXTY Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!