“Quality Food!”

Add it.
La Mulita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 April 2012

My family and I went for the first time to La Mulita and were so surprised when the food we ordered was absolutly delicious! We ordered two burritos which were very large and contained high quality ingrediance. We ordered a steak Quesidia for our little boy and I found myself wanting to try a 2nd piece. The steak was high quality and seasoned absolutly perfectly. Great restaurant and well worth the money! Thanks!

There are newer reviews for La Mulita

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Went in tonight for fish and shrimp tacos as the family is night skiing. Again....a wonderful meal, with nice service and good food. I got the fish taco and a shrimp taco...both superb. I called in advance and they were packing it up for me when I got there. The menu is in the local Big Bear phonebook, and they have sit down service and to go. Margaritas and beer as well. Last time we were here we got breakfasts....very good too. This place is in BB CITY about 3 miles form the Village....and has better parking, bigger portions, lower prices and less crowded. It is sooo worth the short drive to get there. Family owned, family operated. If you are coming up or down the 38...super easy to stop in. I would absolutely recommend this little place. next time you are waiting in the village for a parking spot or out in the cold for a table...drive here. You will not be disappointed. I am in BB about 1 week a month for work and will keep coming to this place.

Reviewed 31 December 2011

I have been in Big Bear for 25 years and never tried this place until this afternoon. It is NY Eve and we wanted something to hold us over till dinner. We called in and ordered a burrito and some fish tacos. The burrito was HUGE. Delicious red sauce on top as we ordred it 'wet'. The grilled fish tacos were the best I have ever had (and I don't eat meat so fish tacos are a staple for me....and I am living in San Diego half the time with lots of seafood places there). The service was fast and soooo friendly, and prices were great. When we walked in, it smelled so good....I knew we made the right choice. There is lots of parking right in the front and lots of tables inside. I think they serve drinks as there was a margarita sign on the wall. I didn't order one but would another time. They have the Jarritos sodas plus beer. The people working were so incredibly friendly. They said they also have a wonderful breakfast, which I will go try soon. Easy to find on BB Blvd and if you drive up the back way through Redlands you will drive right by, so look for it on the right just after Paradise. An awesome family run place. I can't wait to back. I like that it is away from the headache and crowds of the Village area of Big Bear....where parking is so difficult, prices are higher and portions smaller. This place really was great....highly recommended.

1  Thank Bethannsd65
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Yep! Best tasting Mexican food on the mountain! -- very authentic. So be ready for them to take their time. This is not a fast food joint.

Reviewed 16 May 2010

Homemade from scratch. Not out of a can! Genuine Meskin food like my Abuela Lucy used to cook! Can't be beat! Good prices, too.

1  Thank EddieCMorton