“EVERYTHING TO RELAX” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“EVERYTHING TO RELAX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

We visited the Alpine Dry Slide, near the Alpine Redwood water park. It was not too expensive but fun to try. they have good ice cream and lots of places near to walk around to visit in "The village" town.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Teasha P

“amazing for nature lovers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

big bear is an amazing place for nature lovers. during winter its beautiful for skiing or just for fun. and also great for camping

Visited June 2013
Watsonville, CA
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“Wild four wheeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

Let Jim give you a tour of the dirt roads and the famous Holcomb Valley. This exciting and educational ride will delight anyone, from the adventurer to the couch potato.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank meade13
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best on the Lake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2011

I met outdoor enthusiasts Caroline and David at an Angelus Oaks camp. I was so excited to hear of their business adventure and immediately took a kayak trip about 4-5 hours one late afternoon with Caroline and David, caring, engaging, enjoyable guides with all the right equipment, supplies, e.g. kayaks, life vests, headband flashlights, and expertise to make you feel safe and comfortable. We were happily surrounded by magestic mountains on a gorgeous afternoon with peaceful sunset views after a fabulous bite on the deck of the restaurant on the other side the lake from our launch spot. I've never seen a stuffed baked potato almost a foot long! I could barely believe we kayaked about 5 miles! I'm not a super athlete, but I felt proud I did it without any following muscle pain! We amazingly observed jumping fish, duck families, and bats in the dark. Wonderful Caroline and David gave me a bonus hour of time with them. They truly take care of you to make a memorable journey. I left feeling serene, emotionally, physically, and intellectually fed. I highly suggest this trip! I want to bring my loved ones, family and friends, back for a big trip ASAP! It's only about 120 miles from L.A.!

Visited July 2011