Free cancellation until 29/07
US$194
Cathy's Country Cottages(Big Bear City)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Motel 6 Big Bear(Big Bear Region)
US$55
Motel 6
  • Pool
Best Western Big Bear Chateau(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$118
BestWestern.com
Vintage Lakeside Inn(Big Bear Region)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$77
Marina Resort(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$199
US$183
Hotels.com
Robinhood Resort(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$85
US$83
US$148
US$117
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Big Bear Frontier(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$125
Cozy Hollow Lodge(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$116
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We took our four kids up for the weekend and they all had a blast. There was so much room for the kids to run and play and explore. Timothy, the manager went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of. Such a nice guy! The room was a little "out dated" but clean and tidy. It was what we expected for a mountain cabin. If your expecting The Four Seasons, definitely NOT going to get that. We've been to nicer places but also a lot worse. If you are super picky, don't go there. We will be back though.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I bought a voucher on Deal Palooza for $89, I was able to upgrade and paid the difference to accomodate my family of six.Our stay was short, only a weekend. We stay in chalet #8 it was what we expected it had a cabin feel with the wood burning stove and the old fashion decor. It has a fully stocked kitchen that we used to cook breakfast only (because we were out the rest of the time exploring Big Bear). Service was excellent. Tim and his son receive us with a beautiful fruit basket filled chocolate dip strawberrys very delicious. The premisis is very quite, its in a residencial area. This place provided a quiet nite to rest. We will definately go back.

Room Tip: This place is a decent place to rest.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 404karenm
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We came up as a family vacation it was very nice,clean and spacious it is very old school but welcoming. I will go back again my kids and I loved it it is not the ritz carlton but rustic and great. I just wish there would have been more snow, we went to snow play the kids loved it it was very exhausting than we went back and relaxed in our room it was so quiet.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my room # 10 it had a kitchen
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Alicia O
Reviewed 28 February 2013

So Scary, filthy and smelly. I couldn't even stay.
Tim, the manager and owners son, was very strange. He apologized that the office was covered in rubbish and stank. He then apologized that the bathroom in my room hadn't been cleaned. The stench was horrific. Instead choose to drive an hour down the mountain in the dark and another hour to my friends house. Luckily I had somewhere to go and a friends sofa to crash on. Tim the manager is now lying and saying I stayed so refuses to give my money back.
I have reported this business and everybody should do the same.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Kerri D
Timothy682, Manager at Inn Der Bach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

We here at the Inn Der Bach are very concerned about your comments made on this review site. After careful investigation into your stay with us the Following are the facts. You arrived at check in about 5:30pm and were greeted by asst manager Joseph. Our office showed no signs of construction. In the Lobby was a white lacquer baby grand piano, a DVD library, a coffee bar, and our check in desk. Since Timothy the manager was on vacation at the time. We review photos to back up claims of trash and disorganization. We found photos supported Joseph's view that office was clean and sanitary at the time you checked in. Photo evidence is on file and can be produced on demand. This review only popped up after you called booking agent and made the claim you never stayed here and wanted a full refund. Since the swipe of your credit card on Inn Der Bach Credit Card Machine proves your check in they refused your request to a full refund. In addition when Guest are checked into there rooms they are all told if there is anything you need day or night please let us know. Not one call from you your entire two day stay here. Upon check out you left your key in your room. No complaints until the refund was denied. We at Inn Der Bach take customer satisfaction very seriously and are always open to hearing from you our customers. Please feel free to give us a call anytime.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We didn't have high expectations because of the previous reviews. We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the place. There was a issue with a leak at the property so our rooms were not quite ready and as a result some things got left out but over all, it was great. We had #7 and #8 which were the same building. It wasn't one of the updated ones (I don't think anyways) but the amenities were there, the Keurig with a mind boggling choice of beverages, a electric blanket for every bed and a thermostat that you could control. To describe the set up, #7 as soon as you walk in there is a wood burning fireplace, then a twin bed, a full size bed and a small fridge. Then there is a short vanity area with built in drawers, the Keurig and a microwave then the bath. #8 a wood burning fireplace, two twins that act as daybed/couches, a 4 place dining set and a cozy kitchen with full size fridge and stove/oven and small micro. There is a separate bedroom with full bed and a bathroom with dresser etc. So all together it was like #7 was a separate master suite. The property is quiet and in a nice neighborhood where we went for a walk. The prices have gone up but we used living social vouchers, I don't think I would pay full price though.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family