Free cancellation until 22/07
US$200
Cathy's Country Cottages(Big Bear City)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Motel 6 Big Bear(Big Bear Region)
US$55
Motel 6
  • Pool
Best Western Big Bear Chateau(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$127
BestWestern.com
Snow Lake Lodge(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$145
Vintage Lakeside Inn(Big Bear Region)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$77
Marina Resort(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$189
US$171
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Robinhood Resort(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$77
US$75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$148
US$117
Big Bear Frontier(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I was looking to stay an extra day in Big Bear and every place I contacted was booked. But Inn Der Bach called me back due to a cancellation. They have very nice cottages tucked away off the main road in a residential area located at the historic Shay Ranch. I wasn't getting good wireless signal from my chalet so had to go the office to use my laptop. I understand they are working on fixing that for all the chalets that have this problem. Would like to see more TLC around the property grounds but it was great price for the location.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank R C
Timothy682, Timothy, General Manager at Inn Der Bach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Thanks for reviewing us! We're happy that we were able to accommodate you at the last minute, and that you enjoyed your stay to boot. Though we're sorry if the WiFi was a little spotty. Like you mentioned, this is something we are working on improving.

Also, surprised to see you thought the grounds could use a little more tender love and care. We obviously care a lot about our hotel and we take your comments seriously. We are taking great care and time to improve Inn Der Bach one day at a time. In your future stays with us, please feel free to let us know how we can make your stay more enjoyable.

I hope to hear back from you! Thanks again and take care.

Best regards,

Timothy, General Manager

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Tim is such a nice person and very personable! Accommodations were just right, all new bedding, new dishes, silverware, utencils and pots and pans. There was also a Keurig machine with all the extra's to go with it. No complainants here. Bed was comfortable and very cozy. This place is off the beaten path and away from the hustle and bustle. NICE!! Only about 2-3 miles from town. Had a very large parking spot and the fireplace was great! Received our gift basket with candy, fruit, and a bottle of sparkling wine!!!! Will definitely be back again soon!!!

Room Tip: Good place to stay!!!! At this time there is no Wi Fi, but management is working on bringing it in very soon, be patient!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mokell
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We took our four kids up for the weekend and they all had a blast. There was so much room for the kids to run and play and explore. Timothy, the manager went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of. Such a nice guy! The room was a little "out dated" but clean and tidy. It was what we expected for a mountain cabin. If your expecting The Four Seasons, definitely NOT going to get that. We've been to nicer places but also a lot worse. If you are super picky, don't go there. We will be back though.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I bought a voucher on Deal Palooza for $89, I was able to upgrade and paid the difference to accomodate my family of six.Our stay was short, only a weekend. We stay in chalet #8 it was what we expected it had a cabin feel with the wood burning stove and the old fashion decor. It has a fully stocked kitchen that we used to cook breakfast only (because we were out the rest of the time exploring Big Bear). Service was excellent. Tim and his son receive us with a beautiful fruit basket filled chocolate dip strawberrys very delicious. The premisis is very quite, its in a residencial area. This place provided a quiet nite to rest. We will definately go back.

Room Tip: This place is a decent place to rest.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 404karenm
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We came up as a family vacation it was very nice,clean and spacious it is very old school but welcoming. I will go back again my kids and I loved it it is not the ritz carlton but rustic and great. I just wish there would have been more snow, we went to snow play the kids loved it it was very exhausting than we went back and relaxed in our room it was so quiet.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my room # 10 it had a kitchen