“Exceeded expectations!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
BIG BEAR CABIN!!! *JACUZZI* *DECK* *BARBECUE* *FIREPLACE*
LARGE FENCED BACKYARD WITH SPA DECK&BARBECUE!!! LARGE FENCED BACKYARD WITH SPA DECK&BARBECUE!!!
Check Availability
KITCHEN!!!
BAR AREA!!!
MASTER BEDROOM!!!
GUEST ROOM!!!
BACKYARD VIEW FROM SPA!!!
BIG BEAR LAKE NEARBY!!!
BIG BEAR LAKE NEARBY!!!
BIG BEAR LAKE SPORTS PARK NEARBY!!!
BIG BEAR SNOW PLAY NEARBY!!!
BIG BEAR SKIING & MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAM TO TRAILS NEARBY!!!
BIG BEAR MOUNTAIN TRAILS NEARBY!!!
BIG BEAR BEACH AREA NEARBY!!!
BIG BEAR ZOO NEARBY!!!
BIG BEAR GOLF COURSE NEARBY!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Joshua j
“Exceeded expectations!!!”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

The cabin was great! Very clean and stocked with all necessary items to enjoy your weekend with. Extra blankets silverware cups plates everything! It was a home away from home. The dogs loved it the backyard was clean the hot tub worked soundly. I would very much return to this location and hope to use your services again I. The future thanks for great experience william!!!

Cruiser65...
“Had to cancel”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We had to cancel last minute due to not being able to get through on the mountains from any way up. It was closed and we had to turn around. We told William and he graciously refunded us for the week that we had booked back in June. We so appreciate it and still would like to visit his place when we get a chance. Thank you.

Ruizh1966
“Dirty, Deceitful photos”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

When we arrived at this cabin it was filthy and had a terrible moldy odor to it. There is no satellite TV as promised, there are remotes that don't work you don't even get basic channels. All the blinds are broken and most of the lightbulb sweet burnt out. No outdoor lighting. Carpets had feces embedded in it. Too many bad things to say, we left after one night although I paid for four. William refunded me $250 out of my $624.00 I paid. While I was there I cleaned and bought light bulbs but was so unhappy with being deceived that I left. I hope William uses the balance of my payment to hire someone to do a TOTAL cleaning in that cabin!

Management Response
8 Oct 2016
All carpets were replaced with dark hardwood flooring blinds were replaced with new curtains we contacted cleaning lady and Handyman to resolve all issues guest was too quick to check out demanded refund I immediately refunded and responded to guest as they already had checked out
Irenie-we...
“Really kool cabin”
Reviewed 21 February 2016 for a stay in March 2015

This is a super cute cabin. It's super close to the inner tubes and ski lifts. Love the decoration, it gives it a real cabin feel. We sat in the spa (which by the way functions just fine) while snow flurries fell all arround us. It was a super amazing experience. Such a relaxing little getaway, I didn't want to leave. We will definitely be staying here again every year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the fireplace, the cabin look and feel and the spa
Liked least: The patio furniture was brittle dO to snow(not owner's fault)
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
21 Feb 2016
Thank you we appreciate it and contact me or text directly next time and I'll get you an even better deal take care!
WillJr&Family
Christoph...
“Great Cabin and nice location”
Reviewed 18 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This was the coolest cabin i've ever seen before. It is neat, and has that authentic cabin feel to it. The amenities are nice, and I felt very warm and cozy during my whole stay.

My favorite part was the interior and the layout of the living area. Very accomodating!

LegalMedi...
San Diego, California
“Quite areas and hot tub in the back yard”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We rent this place for one night, the house was clean and well prepared and served our purposes perfectly. Hot tub in the back yard is a plus.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot tub in the back yard
Liked least: Need to clean up everything before leaving
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Bradyfam2...
Mission Viejo, California
“Fantastic getaway!”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Very cozy, well-equipped and perfect for our family! The jacuzzi was an extra special treat! We will definitely be back! Thank you for a great time!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing