“Great place for pick up”
Review of No Name Pizza

No Name Pizza
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Perfect place to take your food & bring back to the cabin & cook as you want. Ingredients seemed fresh.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We knew that snow was headed our way so I went out in the afternoon and found No Name Pizza. There sign read Take & Bake. So I checked it out. Ordered two large pizzas $40.65 loaded with toppings, paid and said I would return in 30 minutes. Showed up and the Take & Bakes were ready. Later that evening when snow was falling I popped them in the oven for 15 minutes and the pizza was outstanding. Cracker type crust, yet substantial. Everything melded well and tasted great. The produce was very fresh (there is a fresh produce store adjacnet to their store.)

1  Thank Dugster29
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The crust seemed a bit off, but that could be due to the altitude... just wish it was a bit crispier. I ordered a pineapple/canadian bacon over the phone. It took about half hour. I had a short drive, so when I got home, it was still warm. Very cheesy and delicious.

2  Thank MrsCDinLA
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My husband, kids and I stopped to eat here, ravenous. Ordered the largest pizza they had, drinks and salad. There was one couple eating at a table, and a man ordering ahead of us. We were told to have a seat, our drinks were coming up and the salad. We were told the pizza would take 20 minutes. 15 minutes later we got our drinks. 30 more minutes later, (total 45 minutes) we got our salad and pizza. The crust was raw in the middle and the cheese wasn't even melted. My husband went to the counter and requested that the pizza be put back in the oven. And he asked for a rag to wipe down the sticky table. The blond haired guy behind the counter claimed the pizza was done and the cheese was melted. My husband said "well, it's not done to my satisfaction". The guy behind the counter muttered something that sounded like"ok, I'll burn it for you". My husband did not reply but sat down. The pizza came back to us 10 minutes later. It was cooked, cheese melted. We reminded him about the sticky table and that we would like more dressing for the salad. If looks could kill, we'd all be dead. We never got our table cleaned, nor did we get the extra dressing. Needless to say, we will never return here.

2  Thank Samonthemove
Reviewed 29 July 2013

they make a great PIZZA, they serve delicious sandwiches and for those who wish, you can get your pizza almost ready - take it home and bake it in your oven. fabulously fresh ingredients. Dough made on premises.

1  Thank vikingfuneral