“Great food, even better service.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great food, even better service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

This place is great for breakfast. The staff is helpful and provides great service. i do not know why this place is not as full as the restaurant in front of it, that is always too full. This place is a better option.

Visited December 2012

Riverside, California
“Boo to Boo Bear Hostess,”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012

Today Saturday, Oct 6th at 1:30pm I along with my wife and 3 other adult friends were walking past Boo Bear and decided to stop after listening to musicians playing in patio area.

We noticed over 4 tables were empty and no one was waiting in line at the entrance. As we entered a blonde hostess/ waitress was standing near inside door way.

I began to state how many in our party...before I could finish my sentence she snapped out loud "It's going to be Forty Minutes!".. I'll be damned if we will ever step foot in Old Boo Bear.

She was so loud that another couple just behind us..uttered the words "No not here" and followed us out.

If this is they way they treat customers before they are seated..what will happen when they have a chance to sit down.

Do not know if the manger or owner are aware or even care.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank SamHuff
arizona
“Great People!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

Honestly our food wasn't anything special, but or server was amazing! When I asked him about the fruit trees on the patio, he brought out bags for us to fill with as many fresh pears as we liked! They were SO good!! If you enjoy having friendly service defiantly stop in here!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

My loved one and I dined here!!!! Customer service was amazing, fun!! Our server was fun, and funny as hell, she made it a point to tell jokes! My honey and I are in the industry of food and beverage and absolutely loved her attitude, she gave a true dining experience at a place that you would think of as a hole in the wall, completely worth it fun dining and comical attitude a big plus!

Visited August 2012
southern ca
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

Stopped here for breakfast on a Monday morning before we left for home. We were the only ones there for awhile, sat outside. Large portions, enough to take home for lunch. Good service good food

Visited August 2012