“Disappointing”

Boo Bear's Den
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The outside tables and umbrellas looked good and it looked busy so we chose Boo Bear for a late brunch. The greeter was pleasant and the staff were helpfull but we were disappointed by the quality of the food. I had the soup and a half sandwich, lukewarm soup and really stale bread. I know my wife was also disappointed but we can't even remember what she ordered.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

Visited for brunch on a Sunday with a group of about 12 people. There is no waiting area, so customers waiting to be seated have to stand near the restrooms in the waiters' way. My food (pancakes) was ok, but some of my friends did not enjoy theirs. Service is poor, with waiters shoving through customers in their way. Restrooms are the worst: one stall each for men and women, resulting in long lines.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

This place is great for breakfast. The staff is helpful and provides great service. i do not know why this place is not as full as the restaurant in front of it, that is always too full. This place is a better option.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Today Saturday, Oct 6th at 1:30pm I along with my wife and 3 other adult friends were walking past Boo Bear and decided to stop after listening to musicians playing in patio area.

We noticed over 4 tables were empty and no one was waiting in line at the entrance. As we entered a blonde hostess/ waitress was standing near inside door way.

I began to state how many in our party...before I could finish my sentence she snapped out loud "It's going to be Forty Minutes!".. I'll be damned if we will ever step foot in Old Boo Bear.

She was so loud that another couple just behind us..uttered the words "No not here" and followed us out.

If this is they way they treat customers before they are seated..what will happen when they have a chance to sit down.

Do not know if the manger or owner are aware or even care.

2  Thank SamHuff
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Honestly our food wasn't anything special, but or server was amazing! When I asked him about the fruit trees on the patio, he brought out bags for us to fill with as many fresh pears as we liked! They were SO good!! If you enjoy having friendly service defiantly stop in here!