“Great Spot” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Evergreen Steak & Seafood Restaurant

Evergreen Steak & Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Evergreen Steak & Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 119 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Big Bear Lake, California
“Great Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great service, great food, great view of the lake! I was very impressed how we were able to get a table, without reservations, on a Saturday night. The staff was very helpful and I command them for that. This is a pricey spot, however, you get what you paid for. I doubt anyone would be disappointed

• Visited March 2014

Glendale, California
“Delicious Food, Lovely Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Upon a recommendation from another business in town, my husband and I had dinner at the Evergreen in February. We walked from our hotel and arrived nearly half an hour before they opened. As we were waiting outside, a very nice woman ( maybe the owner?) opened it up early and let us in. She got us started with bread and champagne, although we understandably had to wait until the rest of the staff were ready to open. We were seated at the very best table with an amazing view of the lake.

We ordered the famous Beef Wellington for two, which lives up to the hype. We also started with a scallop dish that was outstanding. Truly, very amazing good.

Compared to our local Los Angeles restaurants, this was a bargain...two bottles of champagne, appetizers, main entree, dessert, coffee...around 150.00.

We were really impressed with Evergreen and we would definitely return in the future.

Like my review? Check out my blog!

Visited February 2014
“I understand some complain but.......”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Come on folks, I understand some complain that some wrote down but let's be realistic.....First of all, about cost complains. Do you guys go to the grocery store sometimes?
Everything is soooo expensive to purchase and in order to make money they have to mark it up. About the food quality.
Trust me, the quality of food is good. The place need some remodeling but who cares.

“Gordon Ramsey's Famous Beef Wellington”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

We had are minds set and taste buds set on this delightful dish. Unfortunately it did not happen, the piece of beef was not what is usually served, no mustard covering, no mushroom sauce(that was requested) and the pastry was too thick. The broccoli on the side was dry and cold. On the upside the bar had a lot to choose from and the restroom was nice.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas, Nevada
“terrific setting and terrific preparation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

I enjoyed a beautiful rack of lamb (colorado, not new zealand) that was the most beautifully presented I have ever seen

my sweetheart's meal was also beautifully displayed---the service was excellent---totally recommend

• Visited February 2014