“Fun and tasty”

North Pole Fudge Company
Los Angeles, CA
“Fun and tasty”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Lots of flavors and choices for ice cream cones and so many varieties of delicious fudge. They also sell humongous carmel apples, shakes and smoothies.

Visited July 2014

California
“Sugar goodness”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Sugar overload and in a good way. We stopped here for ice cream and chocolates after bowling. The ice cream is Dreyer's and they offer homemade waffle cones, yummy. They were also making fresh peanut clusters and other chocolate delights. The chocolate was fresh and they offer a huge variety. The apples looked amazing and there were plenty of options. The also sell a huge variety of fudge.

The service was great here all the staff working were very nice and helpful.

• Visited August 2013
San Luis Obispo, CA
“Best Chocolate Almond Turtle Ever!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My hubby and I are chocoholics, so we couldn't pass up getting a few goodies for the road here.
The milk chocolate almond turtle I had was the biggest and best I've ever had. It was like three discs: chocolate, carmel and chocolate, with the almonds laid in the circle of caramel.
The hubby got his peanut butter cup fix. He said the peanut butter was more like a natural texture, not the sweet syrupy high fructose kind.
I wanted to try several caramel apples, but we actually exercised some restraint and kept our purchase very small. But my turtle didn't last very long once we got back in the car!

• Visited July 2013
Upland, California
“Every kind of caramel apple!”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I loved the variety of apples here. Also, there is all kinds of candy, fudge, chocolate covered everything, and Dreyers Ice cream! My boys thought they were in Heaven. Service was nice as well.

• Visited April 2013
Wuhan, China
“Great Diabetic Starter Kit!”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

My wife makes this a mandatory stop every time we are in Big Bear. I love the dark truffles and icecream. It is more chocolate-centered than the other candy stores around the corner (Fudge is in the name). Be sure to brush your teeth and balance out with some cheese or apple slices... diabetes amongst kids in America is absurd!

• Visited March 2012