“Perfect ice cream on a hot day!”

North Pole Fudge Company
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I was stunned by the amount of sweets in this small, sweet-smelling shop - more types of fudge and caramel apples than you can possibly imagine!! However, it was a hot day and the ice cream in the back was calling our name!! The junior scoop is HUGE - I can't imagine what the bigger scoops look like, a good amount of ice cream for the price!! The flavors aren't exotic, but with standard tried-and-true flavors, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Lots of flavors and choices for ice cream cones and so many varieties of delicious fudge. They also sell humongous carmel apples, shakes and smoothies.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Sugar overload and in a good way. We stopped here for ice cream and chocolates after bowling. The ice cream is Dreyer's and they offer homemade waffle cones, yummy. They were also making fresh peanut clusters and other chocolate delights. The chocolate was fresh and they offer a huge variety. The apples looked amazing and there were plenty of options. The also sell a huge variety of fudge.

The service was great here all the staff working were very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

My hubby and I are chocoholics, so we couldn't pass up getting a few goodies for the road here.
The milk chocolate almond turtle I had was the biggest and best I've ever had. It was like three discs: chocolate, carmel and chocolate, with the almonds laid in the circle of caramel.
The hubby got his peanut butter cup fix. He said the peanut butter was more like a natural texture, not the sweet syrupy high fructose kind.
I wanted to try several caramel apples, but we actually exercised some restraint and kept our purchase very small. But my turtle didn't last very long once we got back in the car!

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I loved the variety of apples here. Also, there is all kinds of candy, fudge, chocolate covered everything, and Dreyers Ice cream! My boys thought they were in Heaven. Service was nice as well.