“APPLES GETS STRAIGHT "AAAAAAAA's"!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Big Bear Region
Apples Bed and Breakfast Inn
Reviewed 16 May 2011

It has been my pleasure to stay at Apples twice a year with a Scrapbook group. Barbara and Jim are the perfect hosts. The food is delicious ... the accommodations are divine. I look forward to my bi-annual visits with great enthusiasm! The staff is attentive to the guests' needs. The rooms are clean and everything is well-maintained. I highly recommend Apples Bed & Breakfast to anyone! It's a great place ... you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2010

Reviewed 25 March 2011

I would not hesitate to stay here again. Barbara and her husband run a great place!! Breakfast is amazing, Barbara is a great cook!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2011

Apples has easy access and checkin was fast and efficient. The rooms were adorably appointed with fireplace and spa tub. The food was bountiful, fresh, and delicious. Barbara and Jim were so accommodating and went out of their way to make our stay memorable.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2011

We were so happy with the personal service given to us by the Innkeppers Barbara & Jim McLean and their wonderful staff! The rooms were fabulous, spacious, warm and very cozy, just like home! Apples is located just off Big Bear Blvd, very centeral to all local activities and a walk away from the ski slopes!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I've gone to Apples for Scrapbooking retreats over the past 3 years, and I love this B&B. It's comforting, homey, and the owners, Barbara and Jim are delightful. The food is decadent and yummy. The only small negative I have is that in the 3-bed rooms (rooms that sleep three people), the third bed is a Day bed, and as a taller than average person, I can't sleep well on any Day bed as I'm too tall. The inn is very quiet, well maintained, and clean, Any issues are addressed immediately, and completely sorted by the owners. I think that the owners genuinely care about their guests comfort and that shows in all that they do. I look forward to going back again as soon as I can!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 25 August 2010

I can't say enough great things about my 11 stays at Apples B&B. The food is awesome every time. My group looks forward to their favorites :) The bedrooms are beautifully decorated with comfy beds. You will not be bothered with room service but you can get fresh towels daily, if you wish. All meal and snack times are listed on the chalk board next to the wood burning heater in the living room. You will NOT want to miss any of them! (yummy) Jim, Barbara and their staff are always around to answer questions or take care of any issues you might have during your stay. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2010

I've been going to Apples for the past 6 years twice a year for scrapbooking retreats. It doesn't get any better then this B&B!! Barbara is always accomodating to my special requests for weekend favorites! Both Barbara and Jim run the B&B l I can hardly wait to go again in 6 months I always know I can expect the best!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business