“Wonderful Cabin !!!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marlin57
Celebration, Florida
“Wonderful Cabin !!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Cozy and very comfortable! We had 6 adults and we loved every minute of it. The living room so great and the Franklin stove made the trip. Beautifully manicured lawn and trees were the best on the street. The spa was so clean and the family loved it. Private yet close to town. We were within walking distance to Holloway's Marina! We will be back! Thanks also for the easy checkin and checkout Big Bear Vacations. We won't rent through anyone else again.

Judy B
San Diego, California
“This property offends our olfactory!”
Reviewed 25 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

If I can give this place a Zero I would!  We booked Knotty and Nice because online pictures looked beautiful.  Had to sign a 7 page document, which we never received a copy of via email or otherwise.  Finally got to this cabin, opened the door, and was met with the most disgusting pungent odor of wet dog and its crap.  There were large poop stains on the carpet and the couches.  We paid an egregious amount of money to sleep on dung.  No way.  This Property Management company obviously has Housekeeping problems.  Called them  to be moved.  They send over a person to check out property.  Meanwhile we noticed that there's no WiFi and it boasts a Disgusting and Uncleaned spa.  Two hours later, he came.  His lips curled, his neck snapped back, his body subconsciously stepped back at the smell.  He says he doesn't smell a thing.  Maybe we weren't used to the disinfectant smell.  Oh, does he mean the Febreeze smell called months-old-overflowing-diaper-full-of-kaka?  Called office... There is only one property that is a $200 upgrade per night available.  They can only upsell you!  No way are we paying more than we already did.  They found us a place, but it's only a condo. Sorry, but they cannot return the difference for the cheaper place.... Seems wrong that we are out of hundreds for a cleaner place.  There should be laws against renting out unsanitary places.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
1 Apr 2016
Hello Judy,
First I want to thank you for posting a review on Yelp. All reviews are considered good reviews for Big Bear Vacations because we use them to further strive for excellence. I want you to know I have forwarded the information you posted to our Leadership for review, and we will take action to improve the original property you booked. I am very sorry we did not have more move options available for you during your stay, as it is not always our intent to "upsell." I really like the Condo you were moved to called Avalanche Zone 1456...I am sorry it wasn't what you hoped, but it is actually the same rate as the original home you booked. It would be an honor to have an opportunity to earn a better rating from you sometime in the future. We have over 325 properties in the Big Bear Lake area, and I believe one of them would be just perfect for you and your family. No matter what I do hope all good things for you and yours, and I hope all your future vacations go seamlessly.

Travellers are raving about these Big Bear Region hotels

San Diego
Reviewed 4 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

4 Nov 2012
Thank you for such a helpful review of Knotty and Nice. We’re sorry for the discomfort and inconvenience with the towels. Next time, call our office and we can have additional towels prepared for your party if there not enough for the maximum number of occupants. We appreciate the feedback about the mattress… All the feedback we receive from our guests, helps us to improve each persons stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your weekend so much, and if you should want to return, just give us a call at (855) 856-6706 so we can set up your next reservation!
San Diego
Reviewed 9 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

9 Feb 2012
It’s excellent to see you had such a wonderful time at Knotty and Nice! Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback, as it allows us to address concerns that our guests might have with a vacation home. We hope you will consider us for future stays here in Big Bear!
Redondo beach

Reviewed 5 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing