“It was nice”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 5 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
5 Feb 2012
Thank you for responding to our survey. We have checked the refrigerator and it is working properly. Refrigerators that are filled with food (and previously empty) in the Big Bear altitude (7000 ft) take a longer time to cool down. Refrigerators in Big Bear will not cool down if turned on high--the motor will overheat and quit working until the motor has cooled off. We are sorry this caused you any inconvenience. The spa is working correctly. We are sorry this caused you an issue during your stay. We have an in house maintnence department that can rectify things that occur during your stay. Again, thank you for replying to our survey.
California

Huntington Beach
Reviewed 2 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 35-44
2 Jun 2011
Thank you for completing our survey.

We are pleased to hear such great feedback for our Birchwood Knoll #1119. This cabin is great for family entertainment and all around family togetherness.
CA
Reviewed 19 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: the owners thought of everything!
Liked least: house book of instructions needs updated
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
19 May 2011
Thank you for completing our survey.

We appreciate all the feedback you have left us. We take pride in making your vacation in Big Bear the best possible. We are pleased to hear you had a great time adn we look forward to seeing you again!
NC
Reviewed 29 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

29 Apr 2011
We love to hear of a great vacation!!!!

Very nice outdoors area in the Knoll neighborhood as well as all the fantastic things to do at Birchwood Knoll #1119.

We look forward to seeing you again!!!
Carlsbad
Reviewed 12 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Your age range 45-54
12 Apr 2011
Wonderful feedback!!!
We wish you stayed longer as well; Big Bear offers such positve energy to the surrounding enviroment
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$300
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing