“Good coffee...”
Review of Copper Q

Copper Q
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is a nice place in a nice area.
The coffee is really good, cookies are full of flavor, the staff is friendly, the service is quick.....
What else?
Recommended to all.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Make sure you stop here for some crack cookies! One bite and you'll see they are appropriately named. A stroll through the village in Big Bear isn't complete with out stopping here for a coffee or tea and something sweet. There deserts are simply to die for. Stop in for breakfast even for a warm croissant or quiche. Truly a great place!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I were looking for a place to have breakfast in Big Bear Village, stumbled upon the Copper Q. We both had the steel cut oatmeal, it was very good - and a nice coffee drink selection. We went on a Saturday and they had a cooking demonstration in the back of the restaurant/store, we decided to stay and watch. It was fun and now I have a good recipe for Taco Soup!

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Loved the green chile quiche and fresh orange juice. Stopped in there for a quick breakfast. Also enjoyed shopping in their retail area. They were busy, but didnt feel crowded. We sat at a long table near the window. Would like to come back again when we visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

My husband stopped in here for a quick breakfast before we went out on the lake. We both ordered bagels, which took a while, as it seemed they only had 2 people working the register and making food. My bagel was fine, though they forgot some of the toppings I ordered, my husband was not happy with his. he ordered avocado, and opened up his bagel to find almost none, there was about a teaspoon worth, I am not exaggerating. Also, my coffee was bitter and burnt.
This place does offer a lot of baked goods, which looked great. They also offer grab and go items like cereal, and a little snack box, which I might go back for, to take out hiking. It is mostly a gift shop for kitchen odds and ends. They do cooking demos too.

1  Thank SionnanH