“Had a great time”

Baldwin Lake Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback rides that range from one hour to a half-day in length that explore the scenic countryside of the Big Bear Valley.
Redondo Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Had a great time”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The guide Aja was so enjoyable to ride with. Very personable and spunky. We had a nice 2 hour ride. Can't wait to go back

Visited May 2013
3 Thank funfleet

Newbury Park, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fun Horseback riding tour”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This is a great horseback riding tour for families, especially for beginners. The horses are gentle, the guides know the horses well and are very friendly. I would recommend this tour when visiting Big Bear.

Visited March 2013
4 Thank DVC1959
Palmdale, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Nice time - Flew by”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Although, having little to no hours behind the wheel of a horse, the gals made it easy my gal and me, and thankfully the horses cooperated. Nice scenery and not too steep We opted for the helmets, being self employed and all.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Doxvette
Orange, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great ride Oct. 2011”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I was at the Stables last Oct with two of my friends, we are gals over 50, I am a experienced rider my friends are vacation riders, we went out on the half day ride and had a wonderful time, our guide was wonderful and kept us safe. The horses were great and very well cared for, this place is clean and all the employes treated us with respect. I thought the price for the ride was VERY fair and gave our guide a well deserved tip! I would recommend Baldwin Stables and I would go back. One thing I noticed that this stable feeds their horses hay, not pellets, It is expensive to have hay brought up the mountain, this shows you how well taken care of these horse are

Visited October 2011
3 Thank julieshawn
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“2012 Sunset Ride”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Nice guides on the ride. Saddle way way to small for my daughter and when I mentioned Before ride they said they could not change out saddle needless to say she was uncomfortable for the entire approx. 2 hr ride and sore. Not happy experience I had hoped she'd have especially considering cost of trip and tip for the 3 of us made it equal to a weeks pay for me. Will not do again but at least kids can say they got to ride.

Visited July 2012