“Best chai latte I've ever had.”

Tea & Coffee Exchange
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My husband and I were spending a weekend in Big Bear and came here to read and relax one afternoon. What a perfect little place- TONS of different teas and the greatest chai latte I've ever had. I asked if they could perhaps add some pumpkin to it (as it was in season), and holy crap- they put REAL pumpkin in it. Such is not the case for most other coffee establishments, but the entire concoction- complete with pumpkin, chai, and soymilk- made for the absolute greatest way to kick off my autumn. Give this little place your business when you travel into the mountains!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We went here to kill some time on our arrival in Big Bear Lake and fell in love with the experience. It was so enjoyable that we had to return the next day. We tried their coffee (very good), their tea (quite good) and their gelato which was excellent. The customers on both days seemed to be very happy to be there and the staff went out of their way to be friendly to us. One lady remember us from one day to the next and spent some time chatting with us. Great products, good prices, large selection and a winning service team...what more could you ask?

Reviewed 7 May 2013

They were polite, efficient, and delicious.

From the crepe to the iced tea. Sit down and enjoy yourself. I am sure I am not the first positive review. Even their baked goods were delicious including SAVORY pastries.

Their selection is huge. Gigantic, Enormous. Entertaining. Relaxing.

The bathrooms are super clean and smell good.

We had three iced teas and a crepe for 12 dollars. Not too bad. Mind you, I was a one bite and done kinda guy with the crepe only because the chocolate is not the fave. My wife and daughter enjoyed every last piece though

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Awesome selection of teas. I sample a different iced tea everytime I visit, looking forward to sampling the hot varieties now that the weather is turning cooler. I've also had their veggie crepe, also excellent and very filling. They also have some of the funniest greeting cards.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I was worried when the starbucks that was here previously went missing but I have had the iced coffee twice and it was fantastic. My girlfriend loves the tea and made us go to their other location in arrowhead. She said the iced tea was perfectly sweetened. Very light.