“Alpine charm” 5 of 5 bubbles

Grizzly Manor Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“Alpine charm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

If you are hungry for some hardy home style breakfast, this is the place you must go. I went for " the Mess" and it was awesome. My husband had " The slob" and he loved. At the table next to us there were chocolate pancake and " SOS ". I wasn't even that hungry when I entered the restaurant, but when I saw the plates served around me I felt like ordering everything on the Menu.

Visited November 2013

Lancaster, California
“Great Experience - friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

We heard of the GRIZZLY from co-workers and it lived up to all they said about it and more, we went to go to breakfast on the week end and passed, because of the wait, however we came back during the week, and it was well worth it.

Visited October 2013
Henderson, Nevada
“Amazing food, worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Be prepared to put your name on list, grab a cup of coffee, and wait outside but don't let that dissuade you. The portions are not only large but very tasty. One of the best breakfast places I have ever been!

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Overrated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I love breakfast and I was super excited to try this place out. I mean what can go wrong with pancakes?

The waitstaff was a bit rude and doesn't seem to care too much about the customers. The food did come out quickly and the portions are large. However; I ordered the blueberry pancakes and they were horrible. I was barely able to eat them; they tasted like flour. The hash browns were okay and the hot chocolate just meh.

I will say that their prices are very cheap. I guess you get what you pay for!

Visited September 2013
Yuma, Arizona, United States
“Sit at the counter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Must have breakfast whenever we are in Big Bear. Love to watch the cook with his pile of hash browns. Want to try lunch but never around at lunch time. If you go, go early because there is always a line!

Visited September 2013