Timberline Lodge
Big Bear Frontier(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$87
Marina Resort(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
Best Western Big Bear Chateau(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$99
BestWestern.com
US$95
US$82
Robinhood Resort(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$62
Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$168
Cozy Hollow Lodge(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$81
Orbitz.com
Pine Knot Guest Ranch(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$110
Official Site
Snow Lake Lodge(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$181
TripAdvisor
Worldmark at Big Bear(Big Bear Region)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2013

The cabin was not new but everything was very clean and well taken care of. The owner was very nice and super helpful. Online the check in time said 4 p.m. but we called and he said 2 p.m. was fine. We loved the fireplace, and there was newspaper and matches by the logs to help you start a fire. The tv, microwave, and mini fridge worked just fine. We did not stay for long but we loved it and we will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Everything was perfect. Spacious warm & cozy. Wish we stayed long enough to see some snow and build a fire. I will be staying here again soon. It was so cold outside and toasty warm inside. The clerk went above and beyondcto make our stay the best possible. He had the best sense of humor

Room Tip: Too cold to swim and the babies were too young to play outside. The two bedroom was spacious enough for 4 adults and 2 babies in our group.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I really enjoyed staying here. Since I was only going with one other friend, we had just the right amount of space and wasn't too crowded. The cabin was very clean and well kept. Since the price was also very reasonable, it made the stay even better. Also, the customer service and contacts from the off-site office were very helpful and polite. The cabin upkeep was great as well and we were provided with the necessary toiletries. Firewood was also provided if we needed at a decent price. Will definitely be calling here again when I am back at Big Bear.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2012

I want to thank everyone for being so nice to me & keeping my room immaculate and always there with a smile! I burned a fire every night, and when I come up with my 3 dogs until I get into my house I know they can accommodate me. And, the price is right!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Great place to stay. My boyfriend and I rented cabin 15 for two nights in December. Check-in was easy, manager Fendi was friendly and accomodating. There are free movies in the lobby along with Big Bear tourist information. Cabin was great - clean and with free toiletries in the bathroom. Firewood is affordably priced - even cheaper than in the big stores. Bed was HUGE and very comfy. Cabin was homely, nicely decorated and well lit. We went in Winter but the wall heater (and the fire in the fireplace if you should choose to make one) kept us warm. It started snowing our second day and forest view nearby was spectacular. Timberline Lodge is very close to the lake and Big Bear Village - about a three minute drive. As long as the prices stay affordable we will definitely keep coming back!

Room Tip: We stayed in cabin 15, which was nice and quiet except it was right next to the road so you could hear occasional traffic passing by. We would recommend cabins 14 or 12 which are further away from the road.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple