“Good-But get ready to pay for it $$$$$”

Imperial Gourmet Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 61 Restaurants in Bishop
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mammoth Lakes, California
“Good-But get ready to pay for it $$$$$”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Your average small box of rice, broccoli, orange chicken. You'll be dishing out $85 to feed 2 babies & 2 slim adults..If the prices were reasonable i'd eat there once a week or so. Instead of once every 2 years.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank BA A

• Korean first
La Puente, California
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love eating at this restaurant. Absolutely the best Chinese. Orange Chicken and Almond Chicken is to die for

Southwest Harbor, Maine
“A little pricey”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I would say that this would rate as a middle of the road Chinese restaurant. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The food seemed to be a little pricy for what we ordered for take out, but it was good. If you are having a Chinese food craving, it will do the trick.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank HappyTravels1989
Trondheim, Norway
“Food is good”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We ordered 4 traditional Chinese dishes. All were good - vegetables ordered separately as well. Food could have been hotter (less cold).
Service was swift and excellent although we are not used to being asked about ID when ordering beer at the age of 27. Thus the meal was delayed as we had to get the passport - I guess we just have to adapt to this US way of regulation enforcement.

Furniture a bit worn.

Informal and friendly atmosphere and not expensive.
I will recommend this place - as one of the best we found in Bishop this Christmas/New year.

Laguna Beach, California, United States
“Best Chinese restaurant ANYWHERE.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I had dined here a while back, alone. I don't know why I stopped here as Chinese food isn't what I usually eat on a road trip. I was in awe at the quality of both the food and service. Last year I took my partner who was a little weary. I promised him the best Chinese food on the planet. From the first bite he was hooked. So since last year we've said on occasion, "can't wait to dine at Imperial Gourmet when we go back up to Bishop next year. And so we did. Our annual road trip up the Owens Valley for the New Year holiday. We enjoyed not one but two meals on two consecutive nights. It really is that good. That FRESH. And don't forget to order the Sesame Beef. Outrageous.

1 Thank Geoff G

Been to Imperial Gourmet Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!