We stayed 1 night in room 210 which overlooks the creek and pool. It has a small balcony too.
The room was spotless, everything worked and a decent sized bathroom.
Friendly reception and quick service.
We stopped in Bishop to break the journey from Yosemite to Vegas and it was a good choice. Decent range of restaurants within walking distance.
There's a laundry but only 1 machine so in full use all the time.
Good motel. Would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an inviting oasis mid-way between Los Angeles and Reno. A crackling fireplace, cozy seating, captivating photographs of the local landscapes and freshly baked cookies set the scene as you enter our lobby. Each of our 89 guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet, plush Simmons Felicity pillow-top mattresses, and a level of comfort unmatched by other area hotels. Our expert guest service staff can help plan the itinerary for your visit to Yosemite and Death Valley National Parks, as well as other memorable outdoor activities nearby to ensure you make the most of your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelClick, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bishop Creekside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Creekside Hotel Bishop
- Best Western Creekside Hotel
- Best Western Bishop
- Bishop Best Western