We cannot do anything but agree with the many glowing reviews for Durack House. Arrangements were made for our late arrival and after a very comfortable night's sleep we met our fantastic hosts Sandra and Bill. Sandra put on a gastronomic show each morning which set us up for the day ahead. The location offers close proximity to the CBD (it's just a few stops from the nearby Mount Lawley railway station into Perth if you don't have a car) while avoiding the expense of city parking. The room was largish and decorated with some beautiful old furniture and nick knacks. The bed was possibly the most comfortable we've ever slept in while on holiday. The guest spaces in the rest of the house were just as warm and inviting. The dining conservatory was a sun-filled and airy with an outlook over the well-tended and delightful gardens. The whole place was immaculately clean. If you're a couple or single person visiting Perth and you're looking for B&B then you need to look no further....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Durack House Bed and Breakfast is an elegant Edwardian home situated in the quiet leafy suburb of Mt Lawley. Only 3km from the Perth CBD with train and bus access 300 meters away. Durack House offers two individual bedrooms - queen and one king size (or twin). Each room comes with an en-suite, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, television, hairdryer and a comfortable bed with quality linen. Parking and wifi is free An elegant and cozy sitting room is available exclusively to guests at all time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Durack House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Durack House Bed And Breakfast
- Durack House Hotel Mount Lawley
- Durack House Bed & Breakfast Australia/Mount Lawley