“Excellent fish and chips!”
Review of Swish 'n' Chips

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Swish 'n' Chips
Ranked #63 of 80 Restaurants in Mount Lawley
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stopped off for Fish and Chips from here while staying a night in Perth.

It was easy to park in the parking lot behind the restaurant. Although the car park requires a ticket, the first hour is free - which was good as I had no coins!

Inside the take away was buzzing and it looked like quite a long queue. However, service was very quick and my order was in within a few moments. Helpfully they give you a pager device that buzzes and flashes when your order is ready.

Had fish and chips and some squid rings.

Everything was very fresh. Fish was white, thick and flaky with crispy batter. Chips were crispy even when I got them home.

Overall, really good fish and chips.

Recommended.

1  Thank Lynnburn

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Having read conflicting reviews, I was really keen to visit this cafe/takeaway.
Both my partner and I decided the reception, standard of presentation and quality of the food was outstanding. The meal we had is the best fish & chips we have ever eaten, and we are both excited to return to sample more of the menu.

1  Thank dant_11
Reviewed 20 November 2011

This is a fish n chip shop with a difference. Yes, there is the usual fare but you can also order fish with rice. And there are at least 3 salads to choose from. There is also a large-ish area inside to dine. And there is a fresh fish section.
I have always enjoyed the food I've had there, take-away or eat in (plastic cutlery provided). Someone I know took an English friend to this place and said 'it's one of the best fish n chips they've had outside of England!' Whatever you make of that, it's worth a visit to 'Swish'. Parking in Field Street nearby or try your luck in the carpark behind which caters to customers of a 24hour supermarket plus assorted other eateries in the vicinity.

1  Thank sapere_aude828