“Tasty Food”

Thai Orchid
Ranked #20 of 75 Restaurants in Mount Lawley
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
perth
“Tasty Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Had dinner here on a Saturday night. Busy and noisy. The service was very good, staff were friendly and our meals arrived quickly after ordering. The food we ordered was tasty and can see why this place is popular. Don't expect a late night as the place was empty by 9.30 at night and the staff were all ready to close up. I would revisit if I was hankering for a good Thai meal to share with a group of friends.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank dazman2210

“Reliably Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food here is excellent. I go for dinner here quite regularly and its always good. Heaps of food, excellent service and BYO. In a group of 6 we always get our own entres and perhaps 4 mains and rice and that is more than enough to feed us.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank TravellingAussieBec
Perth WA
“Excellent Thai Cuisine known to the locals for good food great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

This isn't my 'local' as such but it's on my way home and would be for a few Perth commuters who travel via Beaufort Street. It is in a complex with a Fish n Chip shop and an Italian restaurant so people may be forgiven for passing it by or driving past. Well, visit it and decide for yourself. I enjoy the food that I get here whether I dine in or take-away and I enjoy the service whenever I dine in. Vegetarians are catered for and there is a great eggplant dish (though I know a few vegetarians who don't particularly enjoy eggplant/aubergine). A friend is vegetarian so we ask for the Phad Thai (traditional noodle dish) to be made without meat, but with tofu and egg.

• Visited December 2012
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“They ripped me of 10 dollars”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012

My meal was OK but the squid on my companions sea food was as tough as old boots.
Service was pretty good and the service was quick and cheerful.
The only thing that sticks in my gullet was that the girl used a calculator to add up the bill and it came to 100 dollars. When I checked it afterwards it was actually 90 dollars.
Cant see how any one can make a mistake like that so am more then a bit fed up!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank buskerboy
Perth, Australia
“Great Thai with Great Friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

My friend invited us to her 40th birthday celebration at Thai Orchid in Mt Lawley,
The restaurant was very clean and the tables were spaced enough so you could comfortably move around and not be squashed up against the table, The Staff were very efficient although not overly friendly (a smile would have made the experience even better), but the main reason we were there was for the Excellent food, The seven of us ordered separately but shared our dishes, everyone was extremely satisfied with the food and several advise they would return, even if only for takeaway.
All in all I would definately return there myself, The only minus for me was the amount of parking available, I was lucky enough to score a park out front, my friends had to park a few blocks away, but this is what you expect for this area.

• Visited August 2012