“Great for small groups”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I have been to Mosmans on several occassion and had a good time of every occassion, the restaurant is very opne though and sound travel very easily so perhaps not the best venue for the romatic dinner where you want your conversation to stay between just the people on the table. Food was excellent and the pricing although expensive not terribly so.

Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

I went to Mosmans with my partner for our anniversary. The atmosphere was relaxed up-market chic and the food was delicious and magnificently presented. The trio of chocolate deserts was outstanding. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Order was mucked up, food terrible that night. over cooked. We used to to this restaurant at three times year. A table of people who arrive at least 20 minutes after us were were waited on before us and really treated different to us. It appeared that money talked that night. The actual venue is tops.

Reviewed 23 December 2012

This restuarant is in a great location right on the river and almost every table has some sort of view of the boats steadily cruising and that was the only good thing about this visit.
We started with an entree of sourdough garlic bread which was extremely sour and almost chewy enough to be boot leather, but the garlic was roasted to perfection.
For mains I had the "Crispy Pork Belly with Spiced Pumpkin and Chinese Sausage" which sounded absolutely delicous but was a total failure. The chinese sausage was 1mm shavings on sweet spiced pumpkin cubes a total flavour clash as the sweetness was overboard, then to add insult to injury the pork belly was saltier than the ocean and limp as a noodle no crispy bits in sight.
I persevered though surely crunchy donut balls in chocolate sauce would be good, alas I was wrong there was no crunch and no light donuts, it was more like cakepops (cheap and nasty) dropped in a bowl with cheap icecream topping.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

This restaurant is perfect in every way. Situated on the beautiful Swan River in Peppermint Grove, Mosmans is usually quite quiet, very relaxed, and the service and food is ALWAYS excellent.

I have never had a bad experience at Mosmans despite all the times I've eaten here. And the one time they did get my order wrong, they replaced it and took it off the bill.

I just wish they would always have the moroccan lamb and aubergine on the menu all year round, every year. It was the best lamb I've ever tasted!