“Nice - yet stiff”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Blythe
Reviewed 16 May 2011

The hotel is very nice. The clerk at desk very nice. Great location for easy highway travel. Yummy breakfast with plenty. My only complaint...stiff hard sheets...felt scratchy and kept waking me thru the night. Maybe too new of sheets not had a chance to soften, but iy bothered me. Other family members didn't bother them. Felt like i was sleeping under paper napkins.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Bobkatevan

Reviewed 11 May 2011

Brand new place. Service was very friendly and helpful. Nicely appointed rooms. Used the fold-out couch mattress, sure beat staying on the floor. All the amenities you'd expect at the ~$100 price point and more. The best complimentary breakfast I've had in a hotel below $250 a night.

Room Tip: Ask for the corporate (or other lowest) rate.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank CraigF25
ComfortSuitesBlythe, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2011

Thank you for the time taken to review your stay at our facility. It is wonderful to hear that our staff was helpful and kind, we take great pride in our establishment and to hear that it is apparent to our guests is wonderful. If you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast when you stayed last I can assure you it has only improved. Since May we have upgraded a few items on our breakfast counter including flavored waffle batter ranging from blueberry to chocolate at any given time. We hope you are as excited about these breakfast upgrades as we are. If there is anything i can assist you with in the future please feel free to contact me directly at bj@jdada.com.

Comfort Suites Blythe

Reviewed 19 April 2011

The place is very clean, staff is more than nice and breakfast area and food is very good. I am telling all who I know that this is the place to stay while in Blythe!!!

• Stayed: April 2011
ComfortSuitesBlythe, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2011

Thank for you taking the time to share your recent review with us and for recommending our hotel to others. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast and that our dedicated staff was able to assist you. If there is anything I may do to make your next stay even better, please do not hesitate to contact me at bj@jdada.com. We look forward to your next stay.

Best,

Reviewed 17 April 2011

I will definitly recommend this hotel to anyone! It was extremely clean and so quiet! The mattresses were so comfortable and all staff was fabulous! The breakfast was great! large selection! The pool area was immaculate and so private! Sal at the front desk was absolutely amazing and friendly, he made my stay exceptional! Thank you again for providing a beautiful brand new place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to relax in our pool and Jacuzzi area. We appreciate your recognizing Sal for his hard work and great service - I have passed your comments along to him and the rest of our team. If there is anything I may do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me at bj@jdada.com. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 11 April 2011

The room was clean, modern and comfortable. The breakfast was very nice.

I'll stay here again and recommend it to others

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent review with us and the rest of the TripAdvisor community. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and appreciate you recommending our hotel to others. If there is anything I may assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me personally at bj@jdada.com. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 30 March 2011

My boyfriend has to travel to Blythe for work now and then and every time we go there, we stay at the Comfort Suites. Having had bad experiences in other out-of-the-way hotels, this one is like a refreshing oasis of comfort, peace and hospitality for us.

The hotel itself is clearly very new. The rooms are pristine and the pool is very well maintained. The decor inside is all quite pleasing. A lot of hotels have hideous bedspreads, which always bother me but everything in their rooms is new and very comfortable. The bed is wonderful. I get a better night's sleep in their beds than I do at home.

The breakfast is good. What impresses me most is that they include sugar free syrup in the condiment basket. A waffle served with regular syrup is basically useless to me. Fresh fruit and coffee were still out at all hours.

I can't say enough good things about the service at this hotel. Shortly after we check in, they always give us a call to make sure everything is okay with the room. Incredibly, this call is perfectly timed, giving us just the amount we need to settle in. Everyone is very polite and helpful with any questions.

One thing I could ask for is a lower price in a place like Blythe. The fitness center only has three pieces of equipment, but at least there is one, and they work. Given the other options, I would still choose and strongly reccommend this hotel over the others in that city.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank seven4sirius

We are so pleased to hear that you and your boyfriend continue to enjoy your time with us and thank you for your continued loyalty. Our team works hard to provide the exceptional service and relaxing atmosphere that you described and we appreciate you recognizing that. If there is anything I may do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me at bj@jdada.com. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 March 2011

We were on our way from the Bay Area to Scottsdale for Giants Spring Training. We were initially warned away from staying anywhere in Blythe, but having just driven 650 miles we saw a billboard for the Comfort Suites and decided to give it a try. What luck! This was a great experience from the moment we walked in. The young man behind the desk (Jose) was friendly, smiling and helpful, as was his partner, a young lady who's name I did not get. Even at the time of night we checked in. Once we got to the rooms we were very impresed. Clean, new, fresh, and laid out very well. Had we not had to be in Scottsdale the next afternoon, we might have lazed around another day! (But then again, this is Blythe...so...) This will be our first choice of places to stay on our next trip to Az, no question about it. I only hope they keep the place as nice as it currently is.
Oh, I must mention this. My wife left a small personal item in the hotel, she called from Arizona, they located it and held it at the front counter for us to pick up on our way home! Good people all around!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DonBeppo

Thank you for sharing your recent review with us. We are so pleased to hear about the great experience you had at our hotel. Jose is a great associate of ours - we appreciate you recognizing him and can assure you we will pass your comments along to him and the rest of the team. If there is anything I may do to make your next stay even better, please do not hesitate to contact me at bj@jdada.com. We look forward to your next stay.

Comfort Suites of Blythe

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blythe
2 mi away
#9 of 19 in Blythe
Days Inn Blythe CA
Days Inn Blythe CA
#11 of 19 in Blythe

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!