“I would recommend staying here”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Blythe
“I would recommend staying here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

What I liked most was the room, staff, business center and breakfast. I'm so impressed that I'm going to look for a Comfort Suite on my next trip.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank Maj20102011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Oceanside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

I really enjoyed the stay with the hotel. I usually stay in a cheap place like Motel 6 when I am traveling, but my wife convinced me to try and stay at a place that was a little nicer. We showed up late so the staff gave my family and I a cheaper rate. The staff showed that type of hospitality throughout the stay. The rooms were suprisingly really nice. The most suprising thing was that the breakfast was actually a real breakfast. You could make waffles, there were eggs, sausage, cereal, good coffee and more. The convenience and comfort made up for the few extra dollars that I payed to stay at Comfort Suites.

2011-Nov-21

1 Thank earl m
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

This is the second time we've had occasion to stay at this lovely hotel this year. It is only a year old and they are doing a great job keeping it looking new and clean. The rooms are spacious and nicely appointed. The entire staff is very professional and attentive to your needs. It seems to be a very safe place to stay, lots of security cameras!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2011

Great Customer Service, Great Rate, Fantastic Amenities in the room/hotel, New Clean Pleasant Decor, Free Wireless. I've traveled 3 continents, stayed at 5 Star to 1 Star Hotels and one of the best rooms I've stayed in is surprisingly in Blythe, California at the Comfort Suites. Nancy and Maria greeted my Mother and I with Professionalism and a sense of Humor as my Mother and I checked in completely exhausted from travel. Nancy and Maria took care of us. We didn't even need to think or ask. Nancy and Maria just knew what we needed to make our brief stay comfortable and affordable. I am grateful for this experience.

Room Tip: Quieter Rooms are away from the elevator on second or third rooms.
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

We were in a bit of a jam....
Had booked a different motel in Blythe and it was awful!
We called Comfort Suites and Thomas helped us out immediately!! We got a WONDERFUL room with a heavenly bed. We enjoyed all the great ambiance of Comfort Suites.
Thank you, Thomas, for saving our reunion weekend!
We will return.
Ross & Sherry
Class of '61

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank ziggyfro
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2011

Let’s start by saying that this hotel was wonderful. The room was clean and in good repair, we were on the top floor was it was quite. The staff was very friendly and the price was very reasonable. We will defiantly stay there again when we travel through that part of the country.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2011

we were on holiday for 2,5 week in West USA (nevada, california, arizona) and stayed here for 1night on the 12th september.

room was excellent,perfect bathroom, breakfastarea very good, and very helpfull staff at the reception.
they helped with directions to San Diego the next day.

one of the best we have stayed in during our holiday

Adrian from the Netherlands

Room Tip: dining out: sorry but the mexican restaurant Casita Dos in Blythe is not very good
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesBlythe, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 3 November 2011
Adrian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, and the rest of the TripAdvisor community. We are pleased to hear that the room accomodations as well as breakfast were up to your standards. Our dedicated staff works hard to deliver the service and experience that each guest deserves, as well as maintain a friendly connection when you stay with us. I am very pleased to see that our location, was one of the best stays on your itinerary, and look forward to serving you in your future stays.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blythe
Hampton Inn & Suites Blythe
#11 of 19 in Blythe
Red Roof Inn Blythe
Red Roof Inn Blythe
#10 of 19 in Blythe

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!