“ReFRESHing option in Blythe!”
Review of Baja Fresh

Baja Fresh
Ranked #22 of 40 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: Mexican
Phoenix AZ
“ReFRESHing option in Blythe!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Tired of the typical fast food fare in Blythe on that mind-numbing trip on the I-10? Baja Fresh is a great option! The food does taste like the Baja Fresh fare that we know and love. However, the service is incredibly sloooooowwwww. Don't expect to get in and out of the restaurant quickly. Be prepared for more than a little delay to your journey.

I do think the delay was worth it - to have a more appealing dining option than burgers - but you decide!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank DesertDweller32

Tucson, Arizona
“Surprisingly great lunch!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Don't be fooled by this little restaurant being inside a Shell gas station. The food is very good, the staff was friendly, and we had a better-than-expected road trip lunch. I had a salad with chicken and my husband ordered fish and carnitas taco combo plate. They were beautiful when they arrived and the salsas and other items at the condiment bar let you dress it your way. Even though we normally shy away from chains, we would definitely stop at this Baja Fresh again and may even try others.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank CarolRororo
Hampshire, Illinois
“Excellent service, fresh food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Happy to find fresh food on the road. We were a little dismayed as the exit has some dilapidated gas stations and defunct restaurants and then we found Baja Fresh on the corner, inside the Shell gas station. Our fears were unfounded as the restaurant was clean. The manager couldn't have been more accommodating. My son and I loved the wahoo tacos and my husband thought the bowl was packed with flavor. Beans and rice were just OK but it is fast food, after all. We would definitely stop there again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Kjmb98
too far from the wild west!
“HAPPY find :) just over the AZ border”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We always look for Baja Fresh when in CA or the SW. SO happy to find this one when leaving AZ and crossing into CA.

It's a little difficult to find because not well marked -- unless you know it's in the Shell Station.
We did not so we drove past it into town and then back (another GPS fail LOL)

SO worth it though! The place is small & crowded so the tables were a little sticky but again, worth it to us. Wish they had this chain in the east too.

The Mahi tacos are always fresh, chips plentiful, cheese dip & guac just spicy enough.

Happy happy little lunch. Give it a try.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Rocker_rep
Blythe, California
“Nice people...food different story!”
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

I ordered 3 plates from baja fresh..had heard some mixed reviews..wanted try it for myself..it seemed that every single dish I ordered was COVERED in parm cheese..so all three of my plates smelled like feet. When I did bring it up to the management..they did try to make it better..but low and behold..the replacement..even though I mentioned the odd smell and flavor of the cheese..there it was again..the staff was very kind..the owners tried to make it right. My advice is to DROP THE FEET CHEESE PLEASE LOL! To wrap it up...kind people..just back away from the cheese shaker!

• Visited November 2012