California Inn
Clarion Inn(Blythe)
US$79
US$72
ClarionHotels
Emerald Inn Blythe(Blythe)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$128
US$125
US$87
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Let me start by saying I wouldn't be opposed to staying here again...especially considering it is in Blythe...but some things were great, others okay, and others not so great.
Great: Had a King Study room. It was very nice and big. Had a nice sitting area with sofa, desk, nice bed, and fridge. Bathroom had high shower with nice water pressure.
Okay: Limited breakfast (waffles, toast, 1 type muffin, cereal, hard boiled eggs, sometimes yogurt, "hot" water for tea that was freezing)... but its free so can't expect much. Microwave in the room but very old and dial was broke. Nice furniture but lots of chips and breaks in it. Staff was friendly enough.
Not so good: When first came into room it was very dusty (I know it is Blythe so some is expected but it was all over meaning none of the furniture is wiped down), 2 dead bugs on desk, couple live small bugs on roof, & long hairs all over bathroom. Second night pulled back made-up bed and a spider ran across the sheets.
Overall could have been bit cleaner but still nice enough.

Room Tip: Could hear word for word conversations of every single person who walked by the room...so if not leaving early might want to stay in a room away from the breakfast room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AZ3
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I am helping some young people cycle across the USA. The route goes right through Blythe. I've stayed here before when I did the route and it was good then. It appears that most of the hotels here have dropped their national affiliations. I found the rooms OK and the service excellent. My young friends have been camping along the route, but wanted to sleep inside due to a long day. Not only did Hymie (sp?) Make arrangements, he found storage for their bikes.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I have read some of the reviews and I do not have any clue what these people are talking about. The staff has always been very accommodating and friendly. I stay here every month for 1 night. Granted it is not a long stay but I stay every month. During the summer months it is very hot in Blythe. If you have never been to this area or Phoenix during the summer there is nothing you can compare this horrifying heat too. The rooms are warm when you first check in but cool off quickly. I stayed at another hotel in the area one time and the air conditioner did not work well at all. The room did not cool off until about 2 in the morning. Other than the heat, which the hotel has no control of, this is overall an excellent family friendly place to stay.

***Best part is that the beds in the king size room are so incredibly comfortable!!!!!!***

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2011

We stayed at the California Inn twice during September on our way to the coast and then again on the way home. This is a spacious room and a great value at $60 - $70 with an AARP discount. The room is clean, the beds and pillows comfortable. Everyone was very friendly and the continental breakfast was good. We spent some time at the pool and it was nice and clean. I would recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: If travelling when the wheather is 100 plus, request an East facing room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Good Standard Room, quiet which is of great value to me. Should turn over the staff - grumpy and wished they were somewhere else

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo