Sonoma Coast Villa Resort and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Valley Ford Hotel(Valley Ford)
View Hotel
Bodega Bay Lodge(Bodega Bay)
View Hotel
Inn at the Tides(Bodega Bay)
View Hotel
At the Bay's Edge(Bodega Bay)
  • Beachfront
Bodega Harbor Inn(Bodega Bay)
Occidental Hotel(Occidental)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsbodega baywine tastingsonoma coastcouples massagegrounds are beautifulstanding showerthe wood burning fireplacehoneymoon suitegreat place to get awayprivate patiohalibutoff the beaten pathhot itemsquaint townfresh fruitwine hourstayed for two nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2009

Just a few lines to say how much we enjoy Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa. One of our favorite places without doubt. My wife and I have stayed there a number of times. Each room we have stayed in we found to be comfortable and neat with a style of its own. We are local so the convenience of really getting away without really going far. Makes it perfect for us. There is a calming atmosphere that seems hard to find these days. Each night we would look forward to the complimentary breakfast that you really have to see to appreciate. Throughout, the day we would look forward to the wonderful dinners Johanas would be preparing for us that evening. Great place to relax and enjoy the one you love. One last thing, in my job, I work with water all over this county. I must say it is in my opinion that the Sonoma Coast Villa and Spa has the best water, I have ever felt. It’s like silk. Thanks Johanas
Very Satisfied customers,
The Touchstone’s

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2009

We had a very unpleasant experience at the Sonoma Coast Villa. We woke up sunday morning of labor day with no running water, the shower didn't work, and we had to cancel our massages which had been changed from the morning to the middle of the day, without us being notified. The German innkeeper, who we referred to as "Hans" was discourteous and unapologetic. I would never, ever stay here again. Also, it has kind of a weird vibe. ughhh, it is the worst.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
7  Thank kjellthomas
oakcreekmanor, Management at Sonoma Coast Villa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2009

Dear Kjellthomas,
Thank you for your comments posted on September 8, 2009. We always appreciate comments from our guests in order to improve our services. We are sorry for the low water pressure on Labor Day. The Down of Bodega had to make repairs and did not inform our Resort & Spa. After this come to our attention we made every effort to get the water pressure adjusted by 11:00 am. It was your request to cancel your reservation with the Courtyard Spa for the massages. It should be mentioned that you booked your reservation on line with the AAA rate and upon check in you did not have an AAA membership card. You also brought a small dog to the resort without prior arrangements and you left the dog in the room in the evening when you went for dinner in Bodega Bay. This had created complaints with other guests in the resort, as the dog was barking the whole evening in the room and damaged hotel property. Please be informed that we do not have a German Innkeeper by the Name of ‘Hans”, we do have an American Innkeeper.
Thank you again for your comments and we are looking forward to your next visit.

SCV
Management

Reviewed 28 August 2009

I have recently visited this somewhat overlooked bed & breakfast and found the property to be a tastefully appointed impeccable kept and extremely comfortable refuge from the rat race. The proprietor, Johannes, proved to me to be an indulging and accommodating gentleman who obviously cares a great deal for attention to detail throughout his resort. He was directly involved with every aspect of my stay, though I had taken advantage of a publicized reduced rate. I had passed this property multiple times without realizing the elegance that is behind it's unassuming fascade. I would encourage anyone seeking a quiet comfortable experience to turn off Highway 1. I also had my first opportunity to consume flowers along with some organic vegetables.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2009

We recently had an awesome stay at the Sonoma Coast Villa Inn & Spa for a weekend - there was nothing missing in making the whole picture a perfect get away. The entire grounds and interior of the Inn are very well kept - the hospitality by Innkeeper Johannes is warm and indeed remarkable - a package to be highly recommended to anyone that wishes to get away to total luxury and the beauty of the Inn. We will be back soon... Gesine & Bud Anger'

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2009

I found the Sonoma Villa Inn and spa to be quiet and tranquil. I was looking for some alone time and found exactly what I wanted there.I enjoyed the proximity to the quaint old fashioned towns of Bodega and Valley Ford and the Bodega Bay Head for hiking and birding. The grounds and the spacious rooms of the Villa are superb, the breakfast was nicely laid out in the dining room every morning and the spa treatments were unique and professional. I would recommend it to anyone for any occasion and I am looking forward to going back again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
oakcreekmanor, Owner at Sonoma Coast Villa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2013

Thank you for your comment about your stay, we are glad that you enjoyed our resort and delicious breakfast. The breakfast is served in our dining room complimentary from 9:00 am to 10:00 am, if guest wish to have their breakfast in the room the need to call Room Service, We are glad the Inn-Keeper keeps a sharp eye on anyone leaving the area, That's means we doing our job.

SCV Management